Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 11:08 PM

Default Re: AP thread 87.1 - waiting on the statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get the feeling that anyone is going to jail, just that they're being removed from their positions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those responsible committed criminal fraud against those who were cheated. Restitution does not make the crimes go away. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sorry, "removed form their positions" just doesn't cut it, especially when it has become obvious that AP hides their corporate structure anyway and lies about who has a relationship with the company.

Oh, and if the statement doesn't name Scott Tom and AJ Green we are being rolled.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have confirmed in a discussion with an insider that certain people had access levels to credit whatever they wanted wherever. But that doesn't mean they could cash it out anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does that mean staff had the ability to credit accounts, or did players have credit available?

[/ QUOTE ]
Certain staff could credit accounts. But they were still reviewed like anyone upon cashout (at least, that's what I'm told).

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this where the chip dumping is going to come into play to get the money out of the site?

[/ QUOTE ]
I kinda get that feeling. I don't know if any of it got off though.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have confirmed in a discussion with an insider that certain people had access levels to credit whatever they wanted wherever. But that doesn't mean they could cash it out anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does that mean staff had the ability to credit accounts, or did players have credit available?

[/ QUOTE ]
Certain staff could credit accounts. But they were still reviewed like anyone upon cashout (at least, that's what I'm told).

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually this would explain why some of the accounts originally were not winning.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get the feeling that anyone is going to jail, just that they're being removed from their positions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Those responsible committed criminal fraud against those who were cheated. Restitution does not make the crimes go away. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sorry, "removed form their positions" just doesn't cut it, especially when it has become obvious that AP hides their corporate structure anyway and lies about who has a relationship with the company.

Oh, and if the statement doesn't name Scott Tom and AJ Green we are being rolled.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree on the criminal fraud aspect. I was told by the AP guy that Adanthar and I talk to that they will prosecute, but I don't really expect jail time to result from it.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:17 PM

If the company makes restitution, does that mean the victims can't request prosecution in another venue?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brent has credited my account several times at AP for various things like tipping him off on chip dumping or other security issues. If I remember correctly they had a reward program with props if they caught stuff like that. Also someobody has to be the one that pays props every week and I know that wasn't Brent's job. I'm sure there are many people that have the ability to credit accounts.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the company makes restitution, does that mean the victims can't request prosecution in another venue?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some ideas on this. I'm not prepared to discuss/disclose at this time.

gg
Old 10-20-2007, 11:23 PM

I just want to say thanks to N82, Adanthar and Dan Druff for what they've done here. Great job guys, I really appreciate it.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

This is unconfirmed, but I was forwarded this transcript, possibly from the suspect here:

Transcript: Jesus Jimenez interview

HOLA
MI NOMBRE ES JESUS
I CONSULTING FOR ABSOLUTE OFFICE TO MAKE THE POKER
I FIND A PROGRAM AND TAKE IT
I SORRY I MAKE BAD PLAYERS
I WAS THE POTRAPPER
I ALSO GRAYGATO
I DO NOT WANT HURTING PEOPLES
I VERY SORRY
I GIVE BACK MONIES
NOW I MUST TO COSTA RICA JAIL
FOR THREE WEEKS
ALSO PLEASE TO REMEMBER
NO OTHER PROBLEMS WITH ABSOLUTE
OTHER SECURITY THERE IS A PLUS NUMERO UNO
ALSO 200% DEPOSIT BONUS ES MUY BUENO

OK I MUST TO JAIL
ADIOS

Just want to repeat, this has not been verified yet as the official confession transcript.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, just fantastic. Thanks for the huge laugh.

Very glad you finally found your way to these threads.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The GA audit is going through, Adam Small is gonna supposedly be in there observing it, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that Serge and Nat are able to stay out of the audit thing. We'll probably need an independent audit of the "independent" audit. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Edit: Is Adam a cpa?

gg
Closed Thread