Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 04:34 AM

Default Bodog Payout Question

So, I haven't played Bodog since we lost Neteller. With the account specific bonus(10% unlimited) I'm deciding to deposit or not.

Question is how do the payouts work now? I understand there's one free money transfer (wu?) a week with no fees. I've never done a money transfer. Does this mean I can have the money transferred directly into my bank acct and I wont get charged by Bodog or my bank? Last thing I'd want to do is walk out of a western union office with wads of cash.

Also, how long has it been taking recently?

Thanks in advance from this money transfer noob.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Bodog Payout Question

i did a WU payout from bodog recently, it's very fast and easy and WU can print you a check, so you don't have to worry about loads of cash. you do however have to actually go to a Western Union branch. Just take the check to your bank and it should clear overnight. there are no fees involved.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:30 AM

Cool, thanks for the info. I guess I can go to a wu office to pick up a check. I'm guessing, then, that this check has no mention of Bodog, ie, it's a generic wu check?
Old 03-02-2007, 05:49 AM

I requested a withdrawal on February 4th right after the Super Bowl ended. Still haven't received a check though I just got a tracking number yesterday.

BoDog is much slower in processing check withdrawals than just about any other online site. I'm not sure if this is a temporary problem but since most other sites are able to process check withdrawals within a few days, having to wait a month or even longer makes me think its best to go elsewhere until they solve the delay problem.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:56 AM

Western union withdrawals 200 or more are free of charge/this is the easiset and most convenient way.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:09 AM

I requested a cash out via check through the mail. A few days later they emailed me saying the can send the money directly into my bank account. They said it would take 7-10 business days. It's been about 7 now and I'm still waiting. Has anyone else gone through this?

By the way, they didn't ask me for any bank account info. I tried to make one deposit about a month ago directly from my checking account, but it was denied. Do they have sufficient info to transfer the money into my checking account with that one denied transaction?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a cash out via check through the mail. A few days later they emailed me saying the can send the money directly into my bank account. They said it would take 7-10 business days. It's been about 7 now and I'm still waiting. Has anyone else gone through this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Originally asked for a check by mail on Jan. 31, got a message on Feb. 9 saying it would be 5 business days until it was deposited automatically to my bank. It is now March 2nd. Ever time I call them, they say it will be there within the business day or tomorrow.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Originally asked for a check by mail on Jan. 31, got a message on Feb. 9 saying it would be 5 business days until it was deposited automatically to my bank. It is now March 2nd. Ever time I call them, they say it will be there within the business day or tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
I get the same BS from their support. I requested a check that was processed on Jan. 25. They tell me it was mailed out Feb. 7. Originally the estimate was 11 days from processing. Then 15 days. Then 17-20 days. Now they keep telling me tomorrow or the next day since it's been 26 business days. Finally, I called yesterday and they told me if it's not here within a week, they can stop it and do WU. What a ridiculous hassle!