Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 05:41 AM

Default Re: SmartNotes

[ QUOTE ]
Ipoker support is closing in, I'm gonna look at Prima afterwards, and in the longer term Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ipoker support will be so awesome. Their note taking is the worst I have ever encountered.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ipoker support is closing in, I'm gonna look at Prima afterwards, and in the longer term Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ipoker support will be so awesome. Their note taking is the worst I have ever encountered.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I just realized that iPoker rakes uncalled bets ffs...
Old 09-09-2007, 06:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What?! Wow, that sucks.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:02 AM

Default v1.05

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I guess I spoke too soon. I'm having problems with SmartNotes + more than one table. I have zero problem with the script with one table open, but as soon as I open a second table, the script doesn't do anything on my first table. It seems like it doesn't recognize my clicks on the hotspots; no notes open. The icon in the toolbar stays white, so it's not pausing or anything weird.

Any thoughts on this? I've attempted to troubleshoot with all my other AHK scripts on, off, PT on/off, PA, etc. I'm lost again, Roland! Help! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the bug report (again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I fixed it.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Re: v1.05

Looking forward to this for iPoker. I don't mind the notes on there that much (I guess because I write short-handed notes) but one thing that I hate, is the inability to take notes on a player who just left the table (these notes are often very valuable! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). Will SmartNotes be able to deal with that on iPoker?
Old 09-09-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
one thing that I hate, is the inability to take notes on a player who just left the table (these notes are often very valuable! ). Will SmartNotes be able to deal with that on iPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can remember the screen name of the player, there is an option to add him maually.
Also, if you manage to open his notes before the hand ends (even if he leaves the table before the hand ends), that should work too. Of course, that type of player is usually all-in and then gone before you have time to react [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2007, 06:35 AM

Well I'll be damned if you didnt use the functions.ahk with the buggy PostLeftClick in the latest zip upload as well! I almost went insane trying to figure out what had gone wrong now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Good news is that iPoker full view seems to be working perfectly now. I'm gonna test it for one more session later today then have a look at the miniview. D'you guys want me to upload the working fullview right away, or should I wait until the miniview is working?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

one thing that I hate, is the inability to take notes on a player who just left the table (these notes are often very valuable! ). Will SmartNotes be able to deal with that on iPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you can remember the screen name of the player, there is an option to add him maually.
Also, if you manage to open his notes before the hand ends (even if he leaves the table before the hand ends), that should work too. Of course, that type of player is usually all-in and then gone before you have time to react

[/ QUOTE ]You can actually add notes on him during the next hand, since the software doesn't write hh until the hand is done the script won't pick up the new player. It will write the note to the wrong player in the ipoker software though, so make sure you open up the ipoker note of the new player and delete it. This also means there will be no icon on the player, which goes for a manually added note as well.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? really? that's really [censored] if so. Time to stop overshoving pots.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? really? that's really [censored] if so. Time to stop overshoving pots.

[/ QUOTE ]

could be a bug on my PO translated HHs, too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] away from main CPU to confirm.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'll be damned if you didnt use the functions.ahk with the buggy PostLeftClick in the latest zip upload as well! I almost went insane trying to figure out what had gone wrong now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Good news is that iPoker full view seems to be working perfectly now. I'm gonna test it for one more session later today then have a look at the miniview. D'you guys want me to upload the working fullview right away, or should I wait until the miniview is working?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have time please go ahead and post the fullview, thank you for all your efforts.