Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's the best play here?
Bench 'em 1 20.00%
Play 'em 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2007, 12:42 PM

Default Re: Do You Hate NT?

[ QUOTE ]
I heard that all of NT!'s super powers are fueled by the hatred of the masses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there is a lot of truth to that. He appears to have a genuine contempt for those who live their lives on the internet. (Kinda hard to blame him for that, actually).

When NT! first took over OOT, it seemed like he was trying to do some pathetic imitation of [censored], what with that beyond-lame manufactured drama with which he inaugurated his reign. I never really followed his posts before that, so I just assumed he was some goofball. As his style became more defined, however, it became clear that NT! is quite different from [censored].

It was always kinda funny to watch Jeremy struggle with the guilt he felt from his shenanigans, and his morose feelings about life. He was a conflicted soul.

NT!, on the other hand, is just plain mean- without apology or remorse. Yet he seems perfectly happy and adjusted. I really don't think he's on a power-trip. People just bug him. That's all.

He started to back down a little when the pressure started to build in ATF, with thread after thread bitching about his heartless modding. Sklansky insisted he was open to suggestions, and that pm's would be considered in confidence. I imagine Mat probably told him to lighten up a bit after NT! punished some guy for posting that he might have cancer.

It was pretty lol to watch NT! try to appear kinder and gentler- offering positive reinforcement to 72 post tards by saying [censored] like "good thread". Thank god that didn't last.

Every incarnation of OOT has it's own particular mood, and NT! has certainly made his mark. Like him or not, you gotta admit that he is pretty goddamn funny. Sure he's the worst mod OOT has ever seen, with that suffocating atmosphere he has created over there. Everyone knows that. But one must admit that he has done it with pizazz!

The guys that need to have their skulls stomped in are those that have appointed themselves as co-moderators, posters like XXXNoahXXX and Roundguy, who swing from NT!'s nuts every time the opportunity to do so presents itself, with all of their "Yeah! You get 'em NT! Sic 'em! Go Go! ha ha way to * that mother [censored] lolzr!" fagessness. I'm actually kinda surprised he doesn't hand out *'s for this 'cuz he doesn't stike me as the type that likes having his knob shined in that kind of fashion.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:46 PM

I don't hate NT. He mods a crappy forum but I don't think that makes him a crappy mod.

oh yeah, and NT is a [censored] cumbucket. FOOT.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:35 PM

I've posted this previously but I think it sums it up nicely.

The main problem with OOT is that it's no longer a forum to serve the 2+2 online community's wants/desires, but rather the private circle jerk of one of the mods who has a very typical internt tough guy authority complex to overcome shortcomings in his actual life or personality.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:48 PM

NT is a tool, but his toolness factor has dropped lately, so maybe there's hope for him after all.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The main problem with OOT is that it's no longer a forum to serve the 2+2 online community's wants/desires, but rather the private circle jerk of one of the mods who has a very typical internt tough guy authority complex to overcome shortcomings in his actual life or personality.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll agree with this.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll agree with this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-15-2007, 03:15 PM

uhh wtf happened to OPs star?

also check out this

maybe you will appreciate NT!'s life a little bit more
Old 08-16-2007, 01:02 PM

Looks like the votes have been counted ...