Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2007, 02:22 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

forget what i said, is there any way to get support for 120DPI settings, cuz my resolution is very high (1920:1200), and 96DPI is hurting my eyes
Old 05-19-2007, 04:54 AM

I suspected the DPI was the reason, but I have XP, and you may have Vista.

I don't think there's any way to fix the software to support 120DPI, it's a system setting. If nanochip makes it so that FTS displays larger fonts, you'll just see them even larger and they'll go off the screen. But...shouldn't you be having that problem with a lot of other programs also? I remember I had it turned on by accident and a lot of buttons and things wouldn't fit on the screen.

For personal reference, what size is your monitor?

PS, you will probably get better answers in Computer Technical Help
Old 05-19-2007, 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I suspected the DPI was the reason, but I have XP, and you may have Vista.

I don't think there's any way to fix the software to support 120DPI, it's a system setting. If nanochip makes it so that FTS displays larger fonts, you'll just see them even larger and they'll go off the screen. But...shouldn't you be having that problem with a lot of other programs also? I remember I had it turned on by accident and a lot of buttons and things wouldn't fit on the screen.

For personal reference, what size is your monitor?

PS, you will probably get better answers in Computer Technical Help

[/ QUOTE ]

17 inch widescreen, its ultra sharp, thats why it supports 1920/1200
Old 05-19-2007, 10:21 AM

I would like to see a key function for "move mouse to previously table" That would be nice
Old 05-20-2007, 05:25 AM

Funny thing just happened. I wanted to install Diablo 2 on my machine and everytime I tried it, it said aborted..aborted...aborted.
It seems that this script cancels the installation and when you close it, it works just fine.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Funny thing just happened. I wanted to install Diablo 2 on my machine and everytime I tried it, it said aborted..aborted...aborted.
It seems that this script cancels the installation and when you close it, it works just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you try something for me? Please disable all of the dialog boxes on the Dialog tab, and try this again. I have a feeling it might be related to the dialog closing routine. I may have to change the way dialog boxes are closed.

nano
Old 05-20-2007, 05:33 PM

I tried to 8-table with it yesterday, and here is how it would go:

I move mouse over the table, it does its usual "pot, min" thing. I hit bet pot, it goes "pot, min, pot", then by that time I have to act on another table. That table steals focus and my mouse gets moved there. I move it back to the other table, "min, pot, min", I have to click bet pot again. If I'm lucky, I can click bet between the times another table steals focus or when it breaks and goes back to min again for no reason. By that time my timer is 1/2 way gone on the second table, and there are 2 more tables that need action. If I'm lucky, they're all folds or calls. Otherwise I have to click bet pot and catch it betting pot before it goes back to min again...

Here is my suggestion for a "stripped down" version of the program:
1. Get rid of the "pot, min, pot, min" thing FTS does every time we select a table. It is not necessary for anything I ask for.
2. The only necessary functions are:
- Bet pot
- Active table highlighter
- Inc/Dec Bet
- Deal Me
- Manual Reload (auto reload is basically useless)
- "Active Table when Mouse Is Over"
- Dialog Boxes

All the other functions are way too buggy and break way too often, or are unusable at this stage for over 4 tables. Especially anything that requires FTS to know the pot size. Also the auto mouse mover is less than useless, it makes this software unusable.

Can you please release this version, at least while the other functions are being worked on? I paid $20 for this program and I really cannot use it. I would use the older version I have, but with FTP updates all the functions, except inc/dec bet, are gone.

Thanks
Old 05-21-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I move mouse over the table, it does its usual "pot, min" thing. I hit bet pot, it goes "pot, min, pot", then by that time I have to act on another table. That table steals focus and my mouse gets moved there.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTS should not be moving you to another table, if your current table has action pending. If you feel that is an FTS issue, please describe it further, and I will try to duplicate it. I have never seen that, and no one else has reported that to me.

If you have a Betting display enabled or if you have the "Preset Street bet" enabled, the software does need to get the pot values, and it clicks the pot buttons. On my system I have measured this to be .33 seconds. This delay is necessary to prevent crashing the Full Tilt application. The users that are experiencing the Full Tilt lag (that is widely documented on the two plus two forums), report that the lag time can be very long for Full Tilt to respond to these clicks. This lag in their software can make using the Full Tilt application very slow. FullTiltShortcuts has no control over the reaction time of the Full Tilt application. I have not heard why some users experience this lag and most do not.

[ QUOTE ]

I move it back to the other table, "min, pot, min", I have to click bet pot again. If I'm lucky, I can click bet between the times another table steals focus or when it breaks and goes back to min again for no reason. By that time my timer is 1/2 way gone on the second table, and there are 2 more tables that need action. If I'm lucky, they're all folds or calls. Otherwise I have to click bet pot and catch it betting pot before it goes back to min again...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see that you experience is very frustrating. But I often play 6 tables, and i have watched several players play 8-10 tables, and the response times are very fast using FTS. I don't know how to explain your lag time other than to point to the Full Tilt lag.

[ QUOTE ]

Here is my suggestion for a "stripped down" version of the program:
1. Get rid of the "pot, min, pot, min" thing FTS does every time we select a table. It is not necessary for anything I ask for.
2. The only necessary functions are:

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but making special versions is not practical for me. Everyone would want different features, and having one version is already a lot of work.

[ QUOTE ]

All the other functions are way too buggy and break way too often, or are unusable at this stage for over 4 tables. Especially anything that requires FTS to know the pot size. Also the auto mouse mover is less than useless, it makes this software unusable.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one has reported any bugs to me, and many users report that they use the pending action feature and auto-reload all the time, and find these to be the most useful.

Just about every feature that you do not want to use can be disabled.

[ QUOTE ]

Can you please release this version, at least while the other functions are being worked on? I paid $20 for this program and I really cannot use it. I would use the older version I have, but with FTP updates all the functions, except inc/dec bet, are gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I understand your frustration. But nothing in the FTS code regarding the pot buttons or the betting window has been changed in months (besides changing to the new button names that FT assigns their buttons). But we do know that something has changed in the FT software, as some people are now reporting lagginess.

By the way, if you don't find the software useful, I'll cheerfully refund your money.

The lag problem on Full Tilt has been well documented in many two plus two threads, including on this thread thread. It only seems to affect some users (whether you are using Full Tilt Shortcuts or not). If we can show that any issue is a problem with Full Tilt Shortcuts, I'll be more than happy to work on it. I think you will find that I'm very responsive to reported bugs.

nanochip
Old 05-21-2007, 03:32 AM

New Version 0.79 5/20/07
1. Added key to activate next table to left of current table.
2. Added key to activate the next table with pending action.
3. Added checkbox to "move mouse to home position when table auto-activates". Most users will probably want this UNCHECKED.
4. Fixed problem with SnG Open where it would sometimes open a previously opened SnG lobby rather than a new one.
5. Added Color and Font Size settings for OSD Bet and OSD Bet Percentage feature (on Displays tab).

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released.This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:04 AM

One request - not sure if it's even possible:

I like how the table you are on remains the active table for buttons even if the FTP auto-popup engages a different table when you first have a 'live' decision because it allows for fewer accidental button presses on the wrong new table, but I was wondering if there was any way to suppress the other table from popping up altogether. I use a cascade-type layout, so the first new decision table that pops up covers up pretty much all of the table I was on and I can't see what I'm doing/what's happening.

Well, maybe two requests: if that first one is possible, would it also be possible to stop the lobby from popping up every time I leave a table?

Just a note: I have it set up to 8-table using just a Playstation controller, and it's working great except for that first thing.