View Poll Results: K8 Suited
Call 26 92.86%
Raise 2 7.14%
Muck 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 08:43 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

someone save me from being a BR nit please. if i can beat 2/4 and 3/6 over a decent sample (~100k hands), can i be a winner at 5/10?
Old 09-28-2007, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
someone save me from being a BR nit please. if i can beat 2/4 and 3/6 over a decent sample (~100k hands), can i be a winner at 5/10?

[/ QUOTE ]

Impossible to know, obviously.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing suck about Arsenal so far this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, never thought I'd say this but Emmanuel Adebayor ftmfw!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. I really don't rate him, and have been telling people it at every given opportunity. It's made me look a bit silly in the last couple of weeks. What a [censored] goal against clowns from Tottenham.

[/ QUOTE ]

backed adebayor to topscore in the EPL while he was injured at 80-1 £30 win. hes now 4-1

also have like a million bets on arsenal to win [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

diehard gooner
Old 09-28-2007, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just noticed this while logged into my account, under benefits:
Experience the ultimate package including:

* enjoy one-to-one personal support: Your own executive host is available to offer assistance and answer you questions, 24/7
* concierge-style ‘no problem too small’ support LOL
* <font color="black"> FREE CASH</font> , wire, and FedEx transfers
* invitations to exclusive VIP special events and parties
* an exclusive invitation to our quarterly $15,000 freeroll
* convert PartyPoints to cash at any time

those are the benefits of aces club... maybe we lose all those when we get to deuces?! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] been trying to call party for the last few hours and their phones are down, as well as an email i sent yesterday they still havent replied after 24 hours

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2007, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

100k hands isnt a very big sample, but i dont see any problem with taking some shots at 5/10 if you're bankrolled for it. although as pethie said, its impossible for anyone to answer whether you can be a winner at 5/10. for all we know you're not even a winning player at 3/6 and you have just been running well over 100k hands.

edit: fwiw from my limited experience 5/10 is a fair bit tougher than 3/6. but u can find decent games if you table select well.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing suck about Arsenal so far this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, never thought I'd say this but Emmanuel Adebayor ftmfw!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. I really don't rate him, and have been telling people it at every given opportunity. It's made me look a bit silly in the last couple of weeks. What a [censored] goal against clowns from Tottenham.

[/ QUOTE ]

backed adebayor to topscore in the EPL while he was injured at 80-1 £30 win. hes now 4-1

also have like a million bets on arsenal to win [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

diehard gooner

[/ QUOTE ]
Go to games much? Still think it's early to start talking about winning the league, but we will definitely be up there. Cuntski deciding to shoot themselves in the foot certainly doesn't hurt.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

100k hands isnt a very big sample, but i dont see any problem with taking some shots at 5/10 if you're bankrolled for it. although as pethie said, its impossible for anyone to answer whether you can be a winner at 5/10. for all we know you're not even a winning player at 3/6 and you have just been running well over 100k hands.

edit: fwiw from my limited experience 5/10 is a fair bit tougher than 3/6. but u can find decent games if you table select well.

[/ QUOTE ]
of course its impossible to predict whether i could be winning up there, all i wanted to know whas how those limits play compared to each other. prolly poorly put into words, i know.
also: do you know my SN or was that comment on my 3/6 winnings supposed to express that you cannot know?
Old 09-28-2007, 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
of course its impossible to predict whether i could be winning up there, all i wanted to know whas how those limits play compared to each other. prolly poorly put into words, i know.
also: do you know my SN or was that comment on my 3/6 winnings supposed to express that you cannot know?

[/ QUOTE ]

what i meant was that its not possible to know if ur a winning 3/6 player, or even 2/4 for that matter. however, if you feel confident that you're beating the games and you have enough of a roll to take some shots at 5/10 then there's no real reason not to. as long as you are willing to drop down if things dont go well.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:29 AM

what considered a decent sample at msnl?
Old 09-28-2007, 09:39 AM

Hey,
People who cash out using Bank Wire Transfers and RBC.
Do I need any more info than this?
Bank Name
Bank/Branch Adress
Acct Number
Routing Number
Closed Thread