Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 11:18 PM

Default Managing multiple girlfriends

Hay OOT. Help me solve a moral and logistical dilemma. Cliff Notes: I'm dating 3 girls at once. One of them won't have sex with me until we're exclusive.

I'm in my mid-20's, recently divorced. This is a gimmick account because there are several 2+2ers that know me IRL. As you might guess, I'm making up for lost time and really enjoying the single life. I'm dating 3 girls fairly regularly, but the one I like best won't put out until I decide I'll just date her. We've been seeing each other for about a month now.

Here are my main options:
1. Go exclusive. I only list this to dismiss it. I've spent way too much of my youth tied down, and I'm having way too much fun to give it up for someone I haven't known that long. Plus it's not like I'm desperate for sex--one of the others likes to [censored] [censored] in the [censored] while I [censored] my [censored] bitch [censored] in her [censored], and I'm not giving that up.

2. Lie. I would feel bad about this, and I'm not sure I could pull it off very well. I don't have a lot of experience weaving complex webs of lies. And I think she might actually start to lose interest then. She's definitely invested in trying to win me over. She gets excited about little signs that I like her best. Cat-string theory, in PUA terms.

3. Freeze-out. I think this is the standard PUA response here, but I'm not really sure how you go about executing. I would need to be very smooth and non-confrontational about it, cause if it comes down to a contest of determination, either of us would break up before losing.

4. Be honest, keep slutting it up on the side, and expect she'll eventually come around. This would be fine, I genuinely enjoy spending time with her, but it's going to take a long time before I'm ready to settle down, and I'm worried she'll lose interest/look elsewhere.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Managing multiple girlfriends

Dump and replace exclusive-only girl, keep banging other 2
Old 09-14-2007, 11:32 PM

how much will people pay for OP's other SN?
Old 09-14-2007, 11:32 PM

Catch 22 kinda. If you even thought there was a remote chance you actually you might prefer being exclusive with her over not having her at all - you'd probably need to sleep with her to be sure. Don't be a scumbag and lie. I'd probably go with #4. Just say you're not sure/ready yet. She'll either let you go, or maybe at some point after enough drinks she'll try to make you sure.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bid this leftover Brooklyn Brewery chit, good for one 12-ounce frosty draft brew.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:49 AM

i'm kind of in a similar situation right now. there's this girl i've been seeing for a while, like 6mo+ and i think she is looking to go exclusive. she knows i don't want to though, but she asked me if i would ever think about it recently. i really can't get into a relationship right now. not sure actually if i ever will again but that's a story for another day.

so how does one manage this situation? i'm all about honesty myself.. but what to say exactly to this girl? and others?
Old 09-15-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends how known they are. If they have more then 3k posts I'll throw 5 bucks in the pot.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends how known they are. If they have more then 3k posts I'll throw 50 bucks in the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-15-2007, 03:10 AM

You're in your mid-20's so I imagine the girl is roughly the same age. You've been dating a month and she hasn't put out. Next!
Old 09-15-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm dating 3 girls at once. One of them won't have sex with me until we're exclusive.

I'm in my mid-20's, recently divorced.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, no kidding.