Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 06:21 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

could someone please post a working download link... i have tried a few throughout the threat, but none worked... THX
Old 09-18-2007, 08:42 AM

nanochip-

This is fantastic program and you I hope it makes you millions of dollars. Is there any chance you are interested in adding 0.01% more customers and are developing a FTS that works in maxOSX?
Old 09-18-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
could someone please post a working download link... i have tried a few throughout the threat, but none worked... THX

[/ QUOTE ]

the doc and download page is at www.dcity.org/poker/fts/default.html
Old 09-18-2007, 11:45 PM

New Version 1.41 9/18/07

1. When reloading chips on a Small or Tiny table size, the "Get Chips" dialog is moved up further to make sure it is above the hero's stack numbers (so the software can read the stack).
2. Fixed problem with Deal Me mode for Small Table size on Windows Vista machines (captured new images of the Post Blinds buttons).
3. Added checkbox on Misc tab to "Auto Close all SnG and Tournment Lobbies" (for all lobbies that do not have the register or un-register button visible).
4. Added hotkey on Actions2 tab to "Open/Close Last Hand Window".
5. Added hotkey on Actions2 tab to toggle the option "Auto Muck Hands" on the FT lobby.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip-

This is fantastic program and you I hope it makes you millions of dollars. Is there any chance you are interested in adding 0.01% more customers and are developing a FTS that works in maxOSX?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry melioris... I'm not a mac user so my learning curve would be too steep. Thanks for the nice comments!
nano
Old 09-19-2007, 03:10 PM

Thanks for adding the toggle for Auto Muck [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

FYI , I had to recalibrate on both my computers when I upgraded to 1.41. Don't remember ever having to do that. My street bet ring wasn't working till I calib'd.

Thanks,

Chuck
Old 09-24-2007, 02:19 PM

Any way to make it work with modded tables? I'd like to use fozzys layout ( http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=2#Post11718931 ). I calibrated the felt colors, but some things won't work, like auto rebuying and generally autoclicking things like sit out, wait for bb etc.

edit: ok I should probably scroll up a bit, nevermind
Old 09-25-2007, 02:14 AM

Nano, Awesome product, few things im looking for help on...

How Can I tell if I have the latest version?
-I downloaded the self extracting zip from your most recent post and ran it so I think that shoudl do the trick, but Lmk if there is an easier way.

I am looking for the software to sit me down w/ 20BBS at an Nl game, when my stack falls to 18 or less it auto reloads to 20, or if I manually use my Actions2 Hotkey it reloads to 20 BB. I had some settings changed but it always just added 20%, not change it to 20%. Here is a pic of what im talking about(I was getting frustrated having it reload 20% more so I erased the manual reload amount and auto reload and unchecked the boxes, yet it still added 20%?!)

I see that I need to get the get chips boxed move so the software can read my stack, but how would i do this?

Thanks,
Roo
Old 09-25-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano, Awesome product, few things im looking for help on...

How Can I tell if I have the latest version?
-I downloaded the self extracting zip from your most recent post and ran it so I think that shoudl do the trick, but Lmk if there is an easier way.

I am looking for the software to sit me down w/ 20BBS at an Nl game, when my stack falls to 18 or less it auto reloads to 20, or if I manually use my Actions2 Hotkey it reloads to 20 BB. I had some settings changed but it always just added 20%, not change it to 20%. Here is a pic of what im talking about(I was getting frustrated having it reload 20% more so I erased the manual reload amount and auto reload and unchecked the boxes, yet it still added 20%?!)

I see that I need to get the get chips boxed move so the software can read my stack, but how would i do this?

Thanks,
Roo

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Roo,
You can see what version you have by using the menu: help...about
To see what the latest version is, go to the documentation page (help...help), and at the bottom of the page is the latest version listing.

The auto-reloader can only reload to the maximum (100bb) (whenever your stack falls below the reload point that you set.

The Manual reloader should be reloading you up to the amount that you set (not add that amount). I just checked it, and it was working here.

Full Tilt has some limits on what the minimum amount you can add (which is either 10 or 20%). It won't let you add 2% like you were trying.

Your get chip dialog box will automatically be moved up when you are doing an auto reload or manual reload.

Let me know if this helps.
nano
Old 09-25-2007, 01:03 PM

Version 1.41

I play nl50.
A couple things:

If there a way to automatically set my bet amount pf to 2 instead of 1.75 and then using the mouse wheel?

My flop CB is set to 75% but it types 60% for me (rounding is turned off).

How can I fix this?

Thanks.