Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2006, 05:22 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New Version 0.13 -- 11-18-06
1. Added new feature: The player's "number of big blinds" in their stack and "~M" are displayed when the mouse cursor is placed over a player's name box.

Download here . Extract all of the files into one folder.
Documentation is here .
Old 11-19-2006, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im wondering if you could add another feature to this that could change my chip count to # of big blinds. Since when playing SNGS, basically all decisions made are based on #bb it would save a lot of time when multitabling to not have to divide 2170 by 60, 80, 120 and crazy increments of blinds on FT esp when a bunch of games your playing are at different BB levels. And would be great if it was a toggle switch that could be easily turned on/off.

[/ QUOTE ]

braminc: Liked your idea and decided to implement it.
Check out version 0.13 above.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:11 PM

Looks like there is a problem in version 0.13 reading commas in the player's stack... they are getting read as periods... I'll look at it this evening.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:28 PM

New Version 0.14 -- 11-19-06
1. Changed the Stk10.bmp and Stk10a.bmp files for the decimal point, so a comma is not confused with a decimal point.
2. Hopefully fixed an intermittant problem where the Player stack info does not show up when you mouse over the Player's box.

If you do not get the new stack info to show up when you mouse over the player's boxes, make sure that
1. you have version 0.14 or later
2. that all 22 of the .bmp files in the same folder as the script
3. that this feature is enabled on the main screen for this script.

If you still don't get the #BB and ~M info pop up, please let me know here on this forum.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 11-20-2006, 02:36 AM

New Version 0.15 -- 11-19-06
1. Added code to count the number of players at the table. This is needed to display Harrington's M and effM numbers in the Stack Info box,
2. The Ante's are now determined, which is used in the M calculations.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 11-20-2006, 11:46 PM

hey nano, thanks for adding that, its very appreciated and i looked around your download page for a donation section and found nothing. do you accept donations or do you have no interest in them?

secondly, i downloaded the new FTS .15 and i get the box popping up only about half the time when i hover the mouse on my chipcount.

also the BB always = 0, same with M and effM.
this might be something i did wrong when downloading, it downloaded as a .zip this time and i put all those files in the same AHK folder as FTS as you instructed, any thoughts??
Old 11-21-2006, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey nano, thanks for adding that, its very appreciated and i looked around your download page for a donation section and found nothing. do you accept donations or do you have no interest in them?

[/ QUOTE ]
I appreciate the offer, but your thanks is enough!
[ QUOTE ]
secondly, i downloaded the new FTS .15 and i get the box popping up only about half the time when i hover the mouse on my chipcount.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a lot of tricky code, so there may be some bugs. But it's been working for me in the games I play.

Let me know what game you are playing. Also, make sure your cursor is clearly on the black or white area of the player's box, and not on any text. Also, don't be too close to the edge.

[ QUOTE ]
also the BB always = 0, same with M and effM.
this might be something i did wrong when downloading, it downloaded as a .zip this time and i put all those files in the same AHK folder as FTS as you instructed, any thoughts??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing that you must be playing a different game from me, and I'm not reading the title bar correctly to get the big blind. Is it a tourney or cash game, and what type of game is it?
Old 11-21-2006, 01:17 AM

im playing the Turbo SNGs. 22+2 buyin if that matters

im gonna try deleting and reinstalling first because i think i might have put some files in wrong folders possibly when i downloaded the update, im not sure
but i definitely had the mouse directly over the black box area. i tried every different angle, lol
Old 11-21-2006, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im playing the Turbo SNGs. 22+2 buyin if that matters

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried it on a NL Turbo 22+2 and it seemed to work ok. Are you playing without avatars and with your table position always centered at the bottom? Does #BB show up for other players at the table?
Old 11-21-2006, 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I tried it on a NL Turbo 22+2 and it seemed to work ok. Are you playing without avatars and with your table position always centered at the bottom? Does #BB show up for other players at the table?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am able to see #BB for other players about 70% of the time. 30% of the time when i put the mouse on the player box it just restates the chip count. on my name it ALWAYS says zero for #BB when im lucky enough to have it pop up.

i play with avatars on, let me try turning those off and get back to you