View Poll Results: Greatest Tourney Nguyen in History
Men "The Master" 10 18.52%
Scotty 18 33.33%
Danny 17 31.48%
Other 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Sex with virgins (SFW)

How old were you the last time you had sex with a virgin?

Note: I don't care how old she (or he for the 5 girls here) was, only how old you were.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Sex with virgins (SFW)

In college. Not sure if she was a virgin by choice. Now let me go puke in a trash can. thanks for the [censored] awful memories.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:55 AM

What are your general thoughts on virgins? It seems like some girls think guy's like it if they are but I (and I think a lot of people) think its more of a pain in the ass (pun only partially intended) than anything else. The only really attractive thing about it is that I can be a little more confident I won't end up with herpes.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:58 AM

You forgot the "never had sex at all" option.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What are you general thoughts on virgins? It seems like some girls think guy's like it if they are but I (and I think a lot of people) think its more of a pain in the ass (pun only partially intended) than anything else. The only really attractive thing about it is that I can be a little more confident I won't end up with herpes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think guys definitely get off on the thought "From now until the day this girl dies, whenever she thinks about the first time she had sex it will be me. She can have sex with a million guys or become a nun, but nothing can change the fact that i was the first."

its like a running a marathon. nobody enjoys it, and its not that fun while your're doing it, but in the end there is a sense of accomplishment.

my friend recently dated a hot virgin and they had sex and since it was his girlfriend, he was like "i never thought i'd say this, but i wish she had had sex before me, because i have to take it supereasy and she's not very good."
Old 04-22-2007, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't care about them.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't care about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but now they're going to scew the poll with their lies of having sex with virgins at the age of 26.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I just figured they could vote under the "never had sex with a virgin" option. I think the last thing we need is another case study on how many people here aren't having sex. Besides, I think Bruiser got them all together and taught them how to be PUA's.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What are you general thoughts on virgins? It seems like some girls think guy's like it if they are but I (and I think a lot of people) think its more of a pain in the ass (pun only partially intended) than anything else. The only really attractive thing about it is that I can be a little more confident I won't end up with herpes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think guys definitely get off on the thought "From now until the day this girl dies, whenever she thinks about the first time she had sex it will be me. She can have sex with a million guys or become a nun, but nothing can change the fact that i was the first."

its like a running a marathon. nobody enjoys it, and its not that fun while your're doing it, but in the end there is a sense of accomplishment.

my friend recently dated a hot virgin and they had sex and since it was his girlfriend, he was like "i never thought i'd say this, but i wish she had had sex before me, because i have to take it supereasy and she's not very good."

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm weird, but the whole "she'll always remember me as her first time" doesn't really do it for me. My thoughts go something like this:

1) She's more likely than average to form a strong emotional attachment to me (never been actually interested in dating or having a real relationship with either of my two)
2) She's probably not going to be very good (true one time, not true another time)
3) This could be messy (not true either time)

Things like knowing she's clean and having that first time memory rank significantly lower for me. I'm kind of curious how I'd feel about it if it were a girl I was dating or was interested in dating. I definitely understand where your friend is coming from.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:25 PM

sex with a virgin sucks. Guys who want to end up with a virgin are also pretty insecure IMO. I dont buy any of that crap about him being her only one makes it special. It just means he cant handle the thought of her having had some other dick and comparing it to how little his is and how bad he is at it. Gimmie some chick whos been around the block so that when she settles on my boring ass I know its cuz Im the one and she isnt going to always be wondering about all she missed out on.