Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: HALP! high school senior quote...

15 tackles for a loss
Old 11-28-2007, 11:34 AM

"I'm a driver, I'm a winner. Things are gonna change I can feel this"

(out of steven hanfts: kill the moonlight move - also mixed into Becks song Loser)
Old 11-28-2007, 12:14 PM

"JAG HAR MENSVÄRK!!"
Old 11-28-2007, 12:30 PM

"I scored four touchdowns in one game." Al Bundy
Old 11-28-2007, 12:32 PM

-I'm a vegetarian not because I love animals, but because I hate plants.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:47 PM

you don't have to sell drugs to live like you sell like drugs
Old 11-28-2007, 12:50 PM

these are pretty cool imo

'Choose life, choose a job, choose a career, choose a family, choose a [censored] big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments, choose a starter home, choose your friends. Choose leisure-wear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite and higher purchase and a range of [censored] fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the [censored] you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing [censored] junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, [censored] up brats you've spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future, choose life. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life, I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons! Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?'

'Now I've justified this to myself in all sorts of ways. "It wasn't a big deal, just a minor betrayal" or "We'd outgrown each other" -- you know, that sort of thing. But let's face is, I ripped them off, my so-called mates. But Begbie, I couldn't give a [censored] about him, and Sickboy, well he'd've done the same to me if he'd only thought of it first. And Spud, well...okay, I felt sorry for Spud, he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's gonna change. i'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you -- the job, the family, the [censored] big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener. Good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure-wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine-to-five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, index pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead the day you die.'
Old 11-28-2007, 12:56 PM

some of my favs

"Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember the time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late, go out with your friends on a Tuesday night when you have a paper due Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does." - Tom Petty (maybe take out the drink part LDO)

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy - Helen Hayes
Old 11-28-2007, 12:57 PM

"Why brush your teeth when you can smoke menthol cigarettes!" -Lucille ball
Old 11-28-2007, 02:05 PM

*** WINNER ***

from the movie Blow

"So, in the end, is it worth it? Jesus Christ, how irreperably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left outside in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you, I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by without making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there and now there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."