Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 02:22 AM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

3/6 has been fun so far. Despite losing two stacks to some TAGfish who coolered me both times, I'm still up almost 3 BI's in 600 hands.

Poker Stars, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG+2: $399
MP1: $940.70
MP2: $600
CO: $297.45
Hero (BTN): $1,051
SB: $594
BB: $405.30
UTG: $623.10
UTG+1: $546

Pre-Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $6, 3 folds, CO calls $6, <font color="red">Hero raises to $30</font>, SB calls $27, 2 folds, CO calls $24

Flop: ($102) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $66</font>, CO folds, Hero calls $66

Turn: ($234) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $240</font>, Hero calls $240

River: ($714) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $258 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $258

Results: $1,230 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Threes full of Aces) and WON $1,227 (+$633 NET)
SB showed K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Aces) and LOST (-$594 NET)

Poker Stars, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 8 Players

MP1: $571.95
MP2: $138
CO: $600
BTN: $1,203.95
Hero (SB): $645
BB: $600
UTG: $591
UTG+1: $351.20

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $6, 3 folds, BTN calls $6, Hero calls $3, BB checks

Flop: ($24) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $18</font>, BB calls $18, UTG+1 calls $18, BTN folds

Turn: ($78) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $55</font>, BB calls $55, UTG+1 calls $55

River: ($243) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $100</font>, BB folds, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to $272.20 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $172.20
<font color="blue"> I tanked, but pot odds were too good for me to fold. What was the donk thinking...</font>

Results: $787.40 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Deuces) and WON $784.40 (+$433.20 NET)
UTG+1 showed T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Sixes and Deuces) and LOST (-$351.20 NET)

Poker Stars, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players

UTG: $427
UTG+1: $228
Hero (UTG+2): $606
MP1: $582
MP2: $139.25
CO: $274.60
BTN: $998
SB: $567
BB: $258.75

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG+2)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $24</font>, 2 folds, CO calls $24, 3 folds

Flop: ($57) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($57) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $37</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $74</font>, Hero calls $37

River: ($205) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets $176.60 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $176.60
<font color="blue"> I looked into his SOUL. </font>

Results: $558.20 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Kings) and WON $555.20 (+$280.60 NET)
CO showed 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and LOST (-$274.60 NET)
Old 11-30-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok so does anyone know the reason why when i open up third party programs that use pokertracker databases (pokergrapher, PAHUD) and they highlight my database that im using, they only draw hands from like 4 months ago (about 2k hands), but dont get any other stats (from my newest like 300k hands)? its why i cant post pokergrapher graphs here, and why i cant use a HUD. so its kind of a big deal i guess. like when i go into pokergrapher and i go to highlight my database, i see my database im using, and there are no other ones listed, and i know its the right one cause i changed the name to see if the name changes and it does, and i highlight it, but my stats still dont show up? cause obv once i figure out this problem ill finally be able to win more than 1.5ptbb, so im shipping 10 bucks, or a [censored], your choice, to whoever figures it out. wild guesses welcome.

EDIT: yes, i have purchased and registered my PAHUD

[/ QUOTE ]

Open your PAHUD
Options
Preferences
Databases - Holdem

Select the DB's you want to pull from.
If you've created new DB's, PAHUD Will not automatically pull from them, it will only pull from your older ones.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:29 AM

holy [censored] i run so bad against anybody with over 50 vpip
Old 11-30-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok so does anyone know the reason why when i open up third party programs that use pokertracker databases (pokergrapher, PAHUD) and they highlight my database that im using, they only draw hands from like 4 months ago (about 2k hands), but dont get any other stats (from my newest like 300k hands)? its why i cant post pokergrapher graphs here, and why i cant use a HUD. so its kind of a big deal i guess. like when i go into pokergrapher and i go to highlight my database, i see my database im using, and there are no other ones listed, and i know its the right one cause i changed the name to see if the name changes and it does, and i highlight it, but my stats still dont show up? cause obv once i figure out this problem ill finally be able to win more than 1.5ptbb, so im shipping 10 bucks, or a [censored], your choice, to whoever figures it out. wild guesses welcome.

EDIT: yes, i have purchased and registered my PAHUD

[/ QUOTE ]

Open your PAHUD
Options
Preferences
Databases - Holdem

Select the DB's you want to pull from.
If you've created new DB's, PAHUD Will not automatically pull from them, it will only pull from your older ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

done this, i have two databases ever from this computer, one has 0 hands on it, the other has all my hands, both are highlighted, problem still there
Old 11-30-2007, 02:38 AM

wow, I am running extremely bad when allin preflop. Only been behind once today (KKvsAA of course) but I've been absolutely [censored]. Worse was getting CALLED by 77.

Good thing people play so bad they essentially transfer funds to my account, otherwise I'd be in the midst of a pretty bad downswing.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:53 AM

Dear Bottomset,

Please GO BACK TO 200 nl!!! haha...
Old 11-30-2007, 03:17 AM

Lol. He's plopped to my left on one table and I didnt the heart to push with 98s over his 3bet

This time.....
Old 11-30-2007, 03:26 AM

Just found out today that NL CY Young winner Jake Peavy, along with Houston Astros ace Roy Oswalt were at KAMS (local [censored] bar known for its "tradition") in Champaign last night. Some pics taken were pretty funny, although Peavy is like eating a girl's ear in a picture - pretty sure his wife won't be too happy about that one.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone use epassporte to withdraw? I have questions I'd like to ask via PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey sarge, epass is my withdrawl format.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:47 AM

Prodigy, just something to chew on. You might wanna spend the next 2 years either A) spending precious youth with the woman you actually see yourself marrying, or B) dating/having fun/ increasing likelihood meeting said woman from example A.

I think you're in a comfort relationship thats going nowhere right now, which is never good for personal growth.
Closed Thread