Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 10-27-2007, 07:17 PM

Default Can anyone give me a reason not to perma ban Gurravasa?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dosear...&fromprof=1

He has spammed A/R twice in the last week and has also made bogus posts in A/R to accumulate affiliate usernames to spam. One affiliate has also said he received an unsolicited PM from him that was the same as the spam I deleted last night in A/R. Below is the PM and forum spam. He is currently on a 7 day ban for his second spam post in a week when this other PM spam came to my attention. It looks like he is trying to get a rakeback forum off the ground.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm setting up an independant forum where rakeback can be discussed without the risk of getting banned for spamming or upsetting any sponsor.

It's in the players interest that the marketprice for playing at a certain site becomes known. If the marketrake becomes well known, sites and affiliates that provides a net rake combined of rake, rakeback and bonuses for playing at a certain network that is considerably higher than the market price, will be urged to adapt their pricing to the market.

I invite serious affiliates to participate in the discussions at www.marketrake.com and hope that you are interested in contributing to the discussions at the forum

BR

Gustav

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-27-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Can anyone give me a reason not to perma ban Gurravasa?

I think 7 days is good. He's a reg in SSSH so I'd ask you to give him a final chance though I understand if you don't want to. He'll have a PM from me when he gets back. If he does it again, he'll know what's coming.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:04 PM

Default Re: Can anyone give me a reason not to perma ban Gurravasa?

NP, if he is a useful poster somewhere I'll leave it alone and hopefully he stops.