Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Choose what best describes your views on loaning money?
I was fooled by Air Americas hype of their success. 2 6.25%
I knew these guys were losers from day 1. 30 93.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be nice if we could display vpip% pfr% and other stats based on the players position at the table. I've got 1000 hands on some people but I know their percentages vary based on where they are relative to the button.

sorry if this has been suggested there was way too much whining to wade through it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Done [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-AP10

[/ QUOTE ]
This is what I am wanting as well. Not only the ability to filter by position but also by position versus another position.

For example, it's nice knowing that a certain player 3bets from the SB 10% of the time, but I want to know his SB 3bet % facing an UTG raise vs a button raise. Basically I want a very powerful filtering system where I can filter just about any situation possible.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:42 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I would like to see better tournament support. An option to calculate rebuys and also a place to add and see more information about about the actual tournament itslef. (ie. million gtd./satellite/rebuy/prizepool/ect.)
Old 09-21-2007, 06:03 PM

When is this going to be released?
(Especially the 3-bet, call 3-bet, 4 bet stuff stats in PA-Hud!!)
Old 09-21-2007, 08:30 PM

I'd like to be able to read and edit notes on players either while playing or when reviewing my hands later. The same notes. At least some poker apps store player notes locally, so PT could edit them. Or just make PT notes visible in the HUD and I'll stop using the poker apps' notes totally. The latter would probably be better actually.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:57 PM

No sure ifthis has been brought up already.....it would be nice ifthe pahud stats would be displayed in the replay window in PT (maybe this is already possible and I just havent figured out how to do it??)
Old 09-22-2007, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When is this going to be released?
(Especially the 3-bet, call 3-bet, 4 bet stuff stats in PA-Hud!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this thread is getting long...we are on schedule for what I previously mentioned. Private alpha testing beginning of November, public beta mid/end November and final release sometime in December.

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 09-22-2007, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to be able to read and edit notes on players either while playing or when reviewing my hands later. The same notes. At least some poker apps store player notes locally, so PT could edit them. Or just make PT notes visible in the HUD and I'll stop using the poker apps' notes totally. The latter would probably be better actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the nicest features of PokerTracker 3 will be the note taking system. It will be everything you described and a little more. I fully expect that you will no longer need a third party app for note taking [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 09-22-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No sure ifthis has been brought up already.....it would be nice ifthe pahud stats would be displayed in the replay window in PT (maybe this is already possible and I just havent figured out how to do it??)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a definite. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-AP10
Old 09-22-2007, 09:58 AM

Woot can't wait for this to come out!

Will there be a feature to drag stats around when you're sitting at a table rather than fiddle about with the layout beforehand, as is currently the case with PA?

And don't suppose you can give us 2p2ers a special beta preview or something? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Will there be a feature to drag stats around when you're sitting at a table rather than fiddle about with the layout beforehand, as is currently the case with PA?

[/ QUOTE ]

I see too many potential problems with this such as accidentally dragging a stat on one of your tables then wondering what happened. I doubt this will be changed. It would take a pretty big overhaul of PAH which is not our immediate goal. Our immediate goal is to overhaul PT and make PT+PAH more efficient.

[ QUOTE ]
And don't suppose you can give us 2p2ers a special beta preview or something? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We will be having a private alpha testing and I would suspect most people invited to participate will be 2+2 members. I will probably go through and invite those users who have given the most feedback, etc to ensure we get active testers.

-AP10