Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 07:41 AM

Default Re: RESULTS

I think the most telling sign of weakness was when he switched from the 6k stack to the 20k stack.

Sick play though.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow i hate to be a hater especially cuz i really think everyone who has posted in this thread is a great poster but WTF??????????????????????
you guys seriously talking about folding quads IN A LIVE GAME????? esp to someone with the description given???????

wow i wonder if stephenuts feels like this everytime he posts....cuz that would explain it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Jonas [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Folding quads in a LIVE game,is something I just couldnt bring myself to do,unless some insanely live read or circumstance comes about.

If the guy even showed me his two hole cards,I still might have a hard time mucking them...lol
Old 10-18-2007, 10:15 AM

Sick, sick play... I really still agree with the majority, with the given description I'd call 44+ or 74 but I'd prepare for a huge cooler...

I might even think I should fold 44 in that spot but I probably wouldn't be able to do it.... EVER
Old 10-18-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow i hate to be a hater especially cuz i really think everyone who has posted in this thread is a great poster but WTF??????????????????????
you guys seriously talking about folding quads IN A LIVE GAME????? esp to someone with the description given???????

wow i wonder if stephenuts feels like this everytime he posts....cuz that would explain it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i folded quads in a live game before, but that was back when i was nitty enough to be asking about betting top boat on the river, the other guy was nittier than i was, and I had 66 on a K66 board and we got in 4 bets before he just called, the turn came a K,and he check/raised me all in when we were playing the hand like 3000 BB deep.

i don't even know why i bet the turn when i was putting him on KK on the flop, but I sucked back then.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stephensNUTS=rbk
Old 10-18-2007, 11:55 AM

you ppl who are saying "how can you fold quads in a live game???" does this mean you'd fold quads online?? i would never ever fold quads online...or live...
Old 10-18-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i folded quads in a live game before, but that was back when i was nitty enough to be asking about betting top boat on the river...

[/ QUOTE ]

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/show...rt=all&vc=1
Old 10-18-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i folded quads in a live game before, but that was back when i was nitty enough to be asking about betting top boat on the river...

[/ QUOTE ]

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/show...rt=all&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, it's amazing how good people's responses were back then and how much time people put into their responses.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:23 PM

wtf, ml4l in that thread talks about people turning a boat into a bluff, so they can rep quads when they know you have a higher boat

"The second reason is that a skilled opponent is going to check-raise bluff (with his 99/22) some percentage of the time." on 249K4 board
Old 10-18-2007, 01:25 PM

fwf wrote:

"AJo and petefabrizio-I don't know who you two are but if you think I'm such a pussy I'll play you heads-up any time for any amount of money. "

badass [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]