Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 07:16 AM

Default I give up America

Sigh They have finally gone too far.

Well all you anti war ppl have finally won. I want out of Iraq and I want out today.

It's prob the 130 degrees getting to me but I've had it.

Has our country gone mad ????

Why did we let it get this far ????

Our justice system is a sham.

Back when America was a real country mom and dad would have found out about something like this and taken a belt to the kids rear end.

If he does it again because the beaten did not work then you put the fear of god into the child.

Do 13 year olds deserve this kind of treatment.

BETTER YET

Do we as taxpayers have to put up with judges and DA's who just want to be on TV and make a name for themselves.

This Judge and This DA deserve worse than the Duke DA they deserve to be locked up themselves.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Ok seriously 13 year olds spanking butt's..... Sound like the kids got a good career as a senator or a CEO's but this kind of treatment from the justice system is retarded.

WHAT HAPPENED TO PARENTS IN THE USA.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:33 AM

Default Re: I give up America

[ QUOTE ]

Back when America was a real country mom and dad would have found out about something like this and taken a belt to the kids rear end.

If he does it again because the beaten did not work then you put the fear of god into the child.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! That'll teach them that violence doesn't work!
Old 07-25-2007, 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! That'll teach them that violence doesn't work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really believe that ?
I dont' think many children would keep grabbing girls butts at school after a good belt across their own butt.

If your going to sit here and act like Time out's work or paying a shrink 40k to tell you why a 13 year old grabs butt's then I say your a LIAR...

At the very least that child would be in the backyard digging ditches until his arms were so tired he would never lift them against a woman again.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sigh They have finally gone too far.

Well all you anti war ppl have finally won. I want out of Iraq and I want out today.

It's prob the 130 degrees getting to me but I've had it.

Has our country gone mad ????

Why did we let it get this far ????

Our justice system is a sham.

Do 13 year olds deserve this kind of treatment.

BETTER YET

Do we as taxpayers have to put up with judges and DA's who just want to be on TV and make a name for themselves.

This Judge and This DA deserve worse than the Duke DA they deserve to be locked up themselves.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Ok seriously 13 year olds spanking butt's..... Sound like the kids got a good career as a senator or a CEO's but this kind of treatment from the justice system is retarded.

WHAT HAPPENED TO PARENTS IN THE USA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't base all my conclusions on this regarding one story in the press. These stories often leave out key info IMO. Obviously the girls had a problem with what the boys were doing. The boys will get their day in court.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:08 AM

I'm pretty sure a 13 year olds problem with a butt slap is what her parents tell her that her problem should be.

OMG i'm emotionally scared. I guess my football team owes me collectivally 10000000000 dollars and I'm putting them all in prison
Old 07-25-2007, 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure a 13 year olds problem with a butt slap is what her parents tell her that her problem should be.

OMG i'm emotionally scared. I guess my football team owes me collectivally 10000000000 dollars and I'm putting them all in prison

[/ QUOTE ]

And the jury will here both sides. I don't have a problem with that.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok your right there !!! A jury will easily throw this out as nonsense.

What I'm trying to say is should we as taxpayers accept this kind of trash case. The DA and Judge should be held to the same standard as Duke Case.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok your right there !!! A jury will easily throw this out as nonsense.

What I'm trying to say is should we as taxpayers accept this kind of trash case. The DA and Judge should be held to the same standard as Duke Case.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may very well be correct and I agree that the legal process has some very serious issues regarding criminal prosecutions IMO.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem isn't this one case, its the trend toward paranoia in the schools over normal play and development (some schools have banned touch football, because it could lead to more touching, what nonsense), and the belief that the government should replace parents.

There are of course, problems with this case also. The waste of the system's resources, forcing this kid to defend himself against such nonsense, and the possibility that he will actually have to register as a sex offender even if he's not convicted of anything.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem isn't this one case, its the trend toward paranoia in the schools over normal play and development (some schools have banned touch football, because it could lead to more touching, what nonsense), and the belief that the government should replace parents

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't a school issue, it is a criminal case. That the assault took place at school shouldn't be relevant.

How should a prosecutor look at the following:

A 13 year old slaps a girl's butt (without her permission) at a mall

vs.

A 13 year old slaps a girl's butt (without her permission) at school

vs

A 16 year old slaps a girl's butt (without her permission) at a mall

There are a few questions -- should we make a distinction betwen location of the offense when deciding whether to prosecute; at what age for these types of offenses should we begin to prosecute?