Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

Thanks for the reads. I think opening new posts isn't a bad idea. I was just wondering Lostsoul, how attractive do you/women rate you? Because I wonder if you just need te be a smooth talker and have the guts to talk to women, or that you need to be quite attractive.

And how do you make women who are boring take more initiative. Can you just talk about it, or do you moan more if they do stuff you like. Because I tried that, with mixed results...

Beside the moral restraints one might have, this thread was highly entertaining. I enjoyed it very much!
Old 05-30-2007, 06:38 PM

I am decent. Not very attractive by any stretch. I am in good shape and look normal. The main thing is to ba able to talk. It is really that simply it is to just talk to them.

If the women are boring get them drunk. There really isn't another way to get them more into it. If they just aren't into it then u are out of luck.

For talking to them just make fun of yourself and get them laughing that is the biggest key there.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I am going to let this thread die now. If I have anymore funny TR's I will just make another thread and post them in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

please dont let it die!!!! we want more

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-31-2007, 08:27 AM

Alright I will keep adding to this one then. I will add another one later today after I get done with all those facebook pages.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:04 AM

just wanted to tell you that I enjoy the postings a lot also, but dont really respond here [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2007, 10:47 AM

lostsoul, i wana read about the one where she enjoyed u pissin on her?! cause that sounds fkd
Old 05-31-2007, 10:48 AM

Watch 2min 48 secs into this video, funny as hell
Old 05-31-2007, 12:17 PM

OK......The girl like wanted me to piss on her.

She was this freaky goth chick I met in portland one weekend. I met her at a local club and we hit it off and went back to her apartment. She was a total freak in bed and I loved every sec of it. GD she was fun. Anyway after we got done [censored] I got up to go take a piss. She asked me where I was going and she said why waste it and to come back to bed. I said what are u talking about. She goes well why not just piss on me and in my mouth. I love the feel of warm piss on me. I was drunk and she was a freak so I said whynot. I walked over. It took me a sec to get started. Stage fright I guess. But I filled her mouth up and the moved down her chest to her stomach. I felt kind of bad it was one of those beer pisses, the first one when u break the seal so it was extra long. She swallowed it all up and then she started to suck me off to get me started again. We were [censored] agin in a few sec. She tried to kiss me alot during that time but I managed to avoid it and nailed her from behind. I stuck it right in her ass alo that time. Like I said she loved and I did to. Didn't use anything more then her juices and spit. After we were done that time We both took a shower. I washed every inch of her. I wanted to [censored] again but only if she was washed off.

She had 13 tats and alot of rings and studs in her. Everywhere u can imagine.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:21 PM

These are fun to read, jus because you don't get a ton of replies doesn't mean people don't like them. Keep up the good work man!
Old 05-31-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These are fun to read, jus because you don't get a ton of replies doesn't mean people don't like them. Keep up the good work man!

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that. Just thinking by now someone else would of shared a story. Seems like everyone enjoys them but no one else wants to get in on it. I know there are some of u out there that has done the same stuff. Use a giummick account I don't care just someone else post one.