Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: Ok the action will commence in 40 min!!!

anyway we can watch it still?
Old 10-17-2007, 07:45 PM

gg nebu. wp!
Old 10-17-2007, 07:54 PM

what were the results...final stacks?anyone stuck huge?
Old 10-17-2007, 08:35 PM

WP neb!
Old 10-18-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Congrats Nezzar

The results are displayed on Ladbrokespoker with some information regarding how the players finished. The result was:
1. Nebuchad approx. $160K
2. Cookiedough
3. Pokergirl
4. Mohamade
5. TheSalmon
6. _Theah_

Good luck on Friday, Nezzar. Your heads up play is in a different class. well done.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:43 AM

Nebuchad and Cookiedough (UK) were the only ones who made it to the end. Cookie had the chiplead for a pretty long time (max around 100K I think). Theah and TheSalmon quit pretty quickly. Pokergirl1 said in the chat he had a stop loss of 2 buy ins. When he had only 4K of his 40K left he made a comeback to 39K and then quit the game.

TheTerrorist joined the game later and went on a pretty quick rush to 70K. However he blew through that money within 30 minutes leaving Nebu and Cookie heads up.

Final tally: Nebuchad 160K - Cookiedough 19.3K (loss of $ 700 for the entire evening lol).

Great game Nezzar and good luck friday.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:50 AM

Tx alot all. This was very important for me I wanted to win sooo badly he he.

Im just gonna add some comments about the players. Theah was extremly unlucky. one hand he raises from the button, i reraise from BB with 6-4o. flop 5-7-8 all-in on flop against his QQ... (he was short btw so thats why he was ul).

Another hand against me. I raise Q-10s utg, call, theah calls from BB. Flop Q-10-10. Check, i pot, reraise, theah goes all-in, i go all-in, third player folds. theah shows A-10.

Pokergirl was also a bit unlucky. especially when he raised AK on the BTN, cookie calls from BB. Flop A-7-7. chk, bet, call. turn A. chk, chk. River Q. Bet, raise, all-in, call and cookie shows AQ!

Cookie hit ALOT of hands. he was with me the luckbox in the game Hit sick lot of hands. so i cant really make up my mind about this player... seemed to play solid but maybe too tight. def. too tight HU.

TheSalmon played great but was very unlucky as well. i didnt see alot of hands that went to showdown with him tho..

And after an hour of play or so mohamade came! Funny first hand he auto-posted blind. cookie raises utg, salmon calls, moh reraises to 2400, cookie and sal calls. flop 10-8-x and chk to moh who pots, sal calls and then chk-raise all-in on turn aginst moh set of tens! First hand he doubles up to almost take the lead!

later he makes a fantastic call against salmon. sal raise pf and moh calls on BTN. flop 5-5-5. sal pots, moh calls. turn 8. sal pots moh calls. river K. sal almost all-in, moh calls with A-10!
So he played really well in the begining but then after he overplayed a pair of jacks against my aces, by going all-in pre-flop for 175BBs, he went on monkey tilt and started to go all-in every hand pre-flop. so last hand i saw of him was when he had 10-3s which lost against PGs AQ.

As for my own play im very happy with how i played. But i do have to apologize for the extremly boring play when we were HU. I excercised potcontrol in every hand and u would never see me play so tight in a normal match. takes this hand: i raise A-7, flop comes 7-7-10. chk, pot, call. turn 9. chk, half pot(!), call. river A! chk, pot, small raise from cookie.... and i just call I was pretty sure he had a str. and thats what he had but in case he had 99 or 10-10 i didnt want a raise.... normally this would be an auto push ofc.

so again apologize for the boring HU play else im very happy with the action that went down!

edit: i ended up 105K or so i think... cookie -700 and pg -1000? theah -40K, mohamde maybe -40k and the salmon -20k...

edit2: the second heat is tonight 19.00 BST!
Old 10-18-2007, 06:16 AM

You left out a pretty important hand imo that occurred during the last 10? minutes. Where you had A10 and cookie had A5 and he bets pot on flop which contained an ace.
The turn was a 5 and he bets 6 k and you re raise to 12K. The board now contains a flush draw as well and cookie only calls! the river is a 10 and cookie checks to you and you check as well to take down a big pot.
Also Neb what do you think of the A10 call made by Mohamade against salmons bluff.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You left out a pretty important hand imo that occurred during the last 10? minutes. Where you had A10 and cookie had A5 and he bets pot on flop which contained an ace.
The turn was a 5 and he bets 6 k and you re raise to 12K. The board now contains a flush draw as well and cookie only calls! the river is a 10 and cookie checks to you and you check as well to take down a big pot.
Also Neb what do you think of the A10 call made by Mohamade against salmons bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that was a very important hand. I minraise the turn to freeze his betting. normally i would never do this ever but i really didnt want to call a big bet on the river. so if he would push the turn that wd have been fine by me luckily enough i caught a 10 on the river but as u saw i didnt bet my two pair...

and as i said i think it was a fantastic call. salmon really played that hand like jacks or queens (full house). good play by both players.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:14 AM

I heard Kjondal won't play tonight. Do you know what the lineup is going to be?