Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2007, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

And this consultant was an unbiased third-party?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:53 PM

Thanks Mike.

"a consultant hired by FTP to review every aspect of the case"

is there any reason why FT can't inform us of something as simple as this?
Seems weird that we hear of such stuff from MH who got an e-mail from somebody else about what FT is doing.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:20 PM

Microbob does this mean that she is 100% guilty?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The consultant recommended to FTP that they redistribute the seized funds to the victims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully, we will soon hear from those whom sillysal victimized that they have received compensation from FTP.

What continues to mystify me is why sillysal, BeatMe1, ericjones, etc., continue to post these sob stories here when it should be quite evident that FTP is unlikely to be influenced by members of this forum in the conduct of its investigations of fraud and/or cheating. I've come to the conclusion that only a truly guilty person is going to waste their time pleading their case here since a truly innocent person would be making far better use of their time by pursuing whatever legal remedies are available.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Microbob does this mean that she is 100% guilty?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, she's either guilty or she isn't.
To my mind this does not convince me 100% that she is guilty.

Mike has seen more of the evidence/data than the rest of us. I would be curious what he thinks the chances of her being guilty are although I understand if he doesn't wish to disclose his own personal opinion on it.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The consultant recommended to FTP that they redistribute the seized funds to the victims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully, we will soon hear from those whom sillysal victimized that they have received compensation from FTP.

What continues to mystify me is why sillysal, BeatMe1, ericjones, etc., continue to post these sob stories here when it should be quite evident that FTP is unlikely to be influenced by members of this forum in the conduct of its investigations of fraud and/or cheating. I've come to the conclusion that only a truly guilty person is going to waste their time pleading their case here since a truly innocent person would be making far better use of their time by pursuing whatever legal remedies are available.

[/ QUOTE ]

wahoo - we just had a poster a few days ago who had $83k mysteriously vanish from his account. After e-mailing FT a zillion times with zero responses his next move was to come here and ask what he should do.

We've had other 2+2'ers who had their funds locked on FTP who got their account unlocked..everything is fine...sorry for the inconvenience.

If my account was locked at FT or Stars or somewhere else and I had done nothing wrong and thought I was likely to be cleared of whatever it was they thought I did then I would not exactly be rushing to get legal counsel right away. That just seems extreme and unrealistic. And to say that anybody who doesn't do that is really likely to be guilty seems really extreme and unrealistic to me.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

is there any reason why FT can't inform us of something as simple as this?
Seems weird that we hear of such stuff from MH who got an e-mail from somebody else about what FT is doing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why should they? FT security owes this forum nothing. Now I can understand if FT customers want an email or the like explaining the situation because they have some vested interest in the matter.

Don't get me wrong, I understand this forum has a lot of uses and the collective masses have righted some wrongs in various instances. But most of us as innocent bystanders should expect nothing in terms of an explanation.

BO
Old 11-27-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have received an e-mail from a consultant hired by FTP to review every aspect of the case.

He has stated that FTP has now, after receiving his full report, concluded finally all investigations and that, basically, the initial verdict and punishment stands. The case is closed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This just means that saying "we hired somebody to look into the case" is enough to steal 47K ? Who was the consultant ? I don't think they will tell us.

Well , they probably need the money. All the top pros want their share every month. And all the expensive TV ads all over the world. 50k every once in a while will certainly help a lot. And getting rid of a winner will make the fish last longer. This reminds me a lot of some back-gammon server that will just refuse to play winners because they are good. Must be bots after all. After AP and UB the next room to avoid. Which room is next ? Stars ?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:30 PM

It's up to them but if they have something to say I just think it makes more sense if they say it themselves.

They have reps on here. They are reading this thread. They even start their own threads on here to address other various issues/improvements at FT.

This is a gigantic thread that many people are curious about and they do seem interested in passing along some information or else they wouldn't have included Mike Haven in this at all.

They can share sensitive info with Mike. That seems fine to me.
But they don't need Mike to do their speaking for them and I just find that to be kind of weird.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:35 PM

I'm not quite sure how much of the consultant's e-mail I am allowed to make public. I will clarify that with him.

From a hard evidence pov, I am almost as much in the dark as you. The consultant has mentioned new and what seems to be highly relevant information that he has seen that I haven't.

With regard to the information that I saw, and the explanations for such that I received from sillysal, I still had some doubt that she was running a bot.