FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should OP do?
The hooker massacre thing 35 48.61%
Pokah 18 25.00%
Other, whateva 19 26.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2007, 07:54 AM

Default Re: have you ever pissed in a girl?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pissing is possible with semi-wood but not full wood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll speak for all those that can achieve erections that aren't mostly flaccid and inadequate.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong.
TR - So I decided to try this to see for myself if it is possible with a flagpole that wont go past 45 degrees. I waited till I had to take a semi-demanding leak and prepped things with a couple vids and made my way to the lab/lav. I made a realization when I attepted to angle into the toilet with leaning and bending. I realized that if it is real hard and you try to angle it down it doesnt work. I figured this out after I released the pressure angling it down and a little squirt went a few inches up. So I decided to strip down and hop in the shower and made another realization. Yes you can pee with with a morning glory as long as you aren't clamping the valve, but chances are you will hit your self in the face. I have however thought of the fact that it is kinda hard to pee when your eurethra is full of smooze.
My vote is that it is entirely possible, but I'm willing to bet that it's more likely for VegasNick to win the main event next year than it is that the guy in the OP didn't just bust a nut.