Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2006, 05:11 PM

Default FullTiltPlanner: new AHK script

I finally got around to clean this up somewhat and put it up on Overcards.com. There are still some bits of code from Dave's StarsPlanner script, but the don't do any harm (I think [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

As with all new scripts: please try it very carefully on some low-limit/playmoney tables!
I've been using this for some time now on NL cashgames without any problems.

Hope you all enjoy! Please post your questions, remarks and other stuff in this thread!

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltPlanner
Old 12-14-2006, 02:34 AM

Default Re: FullTiltPlanner: new AHK script

I forgot to mention: if you check the "Enable Automatic Max Buy" option, you automatically rebuy-in for the max when you press the Get Chips button. If you use the FullTiltAutoReloader script, you don't need the first script anymore (FullTiltReloader.ahk). You'll need to edit the second script (FullTiltAutoReloader.ahk) too, so it doesn't run the first script anymore.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:26 PM

Im surprised that this didnt get more attention. I just started using it and really like it. Is there any way you can add an option to minimize/restore all tables like party planner had?

Also the ability to keep the lobby minimized would be very nice since the thing seems to pop up at all times.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im surprised that this didnt get more attention. I just started using it and really like it. Is there any way you can add an option to minimize/restore all tables like party planner had?

Also the ability to keep the lobby minimized would be very nice since the thing seems to pop up at all times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you like it!
Your suggestion should be too hard. I'll look into it!
Old 12-18-2006, 07:14 AM

Added this option! Version 0.2 is on Overcards.com.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:49 PM

This script is superb. Don't know why it is getting such little attention either.

Is there any way you can create a "Reset" button for when a table closes and you want to fill the spot?

It is good that the tables do not automatically move so you can keep the players straight, but sometimes I will drop a table and decide not to open any more, and the only way to move it from my second monitor to the primary is to close FullTiltPlanner and then restart.

If there was a button to hit which basically resets the layout based on the current number of tables, that would be great.

Thx
Old 12-18-2006, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This script is superb. Don't know why it is getting such little attention either.

Is there any way you can create a "Reset" button for when a table closes and you want to fill the spot?

It is good that the tables do not automatically move so you can keep the players straight, but sometimes I will drop a table and decide not to open any more, and the only way to move it from my second monitor to the primary is to close FullTiltPlanner and then restart.

If there was a button to hit which basically resets the layout based on the current number of tables, that would be great.

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

You can move the tables around, to fill an open slot or swap two tables... The sweet spot (I didn't write this particular piece of code, so don't know exactly how it works) seems to be the upper left corner. So pick up a table and drag it's upper-left corner to another slot's upper-left corner... Give it a try!
Old 12-18-2006, 04:11 PM

Got it, even better.

I tried moving them to the empty spot before, but I must not have been over far enough.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got it, even better.

I tried moving them to the empty spot before, but I must not have been over far enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

It takes a few tries sometimes, but it works!
Old 12-18-2006, 05:45 PM

Nice. Everything seems to be working well.

ADDED: Just looking at the options now and see the MaxBuy option. I assume thats for NL. Is there any way to make it buy in for say 25 or 50 bb in limit since their default is something like 10bb.