Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

didn't read thread, I don't know what happened, but posting "gg village" during the time period between nightfall and role-reveal is inexcusable and terrible
Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didn't read thread, I don't know what happened, but posting "gg village" during the time period between nightfall and role-reveal is inexcusable and terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the most ridiculous thing anyone has said in this thread. IF you had added *anything* beyond "gg village", I'd agree with you, but otherwise, it's got to be the most minor bad thing you could do.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:37 PM

lol i just read the endgame, I'm not gonna even talk about it because I'm pretty sure you're one of those guys who will go psycho on me.

All that needs to said is Shawn Michaels is awesome, bret hart sucks.

I don't mind your decision Dan, and I hope you realize that Bret Hart really does suck.

Cheers,

traz
Old 11-13-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw i am going to make an official request for mets to come in here and yell at you all for why angleshooting sucks ass. don't do it.

edit: as if this game wasn't already a good enough example.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't angleshooting. I am happy to be branded retarded, and I don't care that my game rubs monk up the wrong way, but I wasn't trying to cheat and I resent the continuing suggestions that I was.

I've only ever played WW once before. I'm not a long-time member of the community, so I am only dimly aware of its standards. I think a person can make a mistake without being branded a cheat. But of course YMMV.

Now, I really am done with it. I'm happy that I won it on the course and monk won it in the stewards' room. BTW, monk, you knew you were getting lynched last day because wolf solanthos never majorities zurvan, ldo.

[/ QUOTE ]

its already been accepted by all through pms and admissions that if dan had let the game continue as requested i was eating sol and roleclaiming wolf. me and jen would have eaten you on the last day. it wouldnt have mattered what you posted. this is now a fact.

did you even read any of what i wrote? man you have issues....
Old 11-13-2007, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Monk is a complete angleshooting [censored] because he knows damned well it didn't reduce his chances of winning, and he's perfectly aware that it was just stupidity on my part, not cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

first, yes thats true. apparently i was winning either way.

second, how did i angleshoot? i was the one that said i would continue with the game
Old 11-13-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw i am going to make an official request for mets to come in here and yell at you all for why angleshooting sucks ass. don't do it.

edit: as if this game wasn't already a good enough example.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't angleshooting. I am happy to be branded retarded, and I don't care that my game rubs monk up the wrong way, but I wasn't trying to cheat and I resent the continuing suggestions that I was.

I've only ever played WW once before. I'm not a long-time member of the community, so I am only dimly aware of its standards. I think a person can make a mistake without being branded a cheat. But of course YMMV.

Now, I really am done with it. I'm happy that I won it on the course and monk won it in the stewards' room. BTW, monk, you knew you were getting lynched last day because wolf solanthos never majorities zurvan, ldo.

[/ QUOTE ]

its already been accepted by all through pms and admissions that if dan had let the game continue as requested i was eating sol and roleclaiming wolf. me and jen would have eaten you on the last day. it wouldnt have mattered what you posted. this is now a fact.

did you even read any of what i wrote? man you have issues....

[/ QUOTE ]

*I* have issues, you whiny baby?

Whatever. I said I'm done with it. Let's move on.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Monk is a complete angleshooting [censored] because he knows damned well it didn't reduce his chances of winning, and he's perfectly aware that it was just stupidity on my part, not cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

first, yes thats true. apparently i was winning either way.

second, how did i angleshoot? i was the one that said i would continue with the game

[/ QUOTE ]

"It's weduthed my winning chanceth fwom 55% to 5% boo hoo hoo." Yeah, right. Like I said, let's move on.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:19 PM

Interesting ending.

I let down the village by not defending myself, but that is just because I didn't have the time to give it my best this game. I also made the, apparently faulty, assumption that no one in their right minds would ever lynch Zurvan or Jenn.

I did think I made one interesting point about Monk's accidental fake seering on drzen on the night Luckay was killed. The situation was such that killing one would confirm the other. I didn't actually 'know' Monk was the wolf, but I did know that killing him was the logical, correct play.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:33 PM

Zen

Do you not see how saying "I'm a villager" in the game is SO SO SO different than asking someoen to role reveal AFTER they've been lynched? One is part of the game - one is distinctly NOT. You might as well have screenshot your PM and posted it. But, whatever, I highly doubt you'll read this and think about it, and take what everybody is saying to heart. I mean, come on, you SAID you were a villager, WE'RE all the stupid ones for not taking you at your word, right?

BTW, Dan was 100% right to call this game and give it to the wolves, regardless of what Monk says. For you to come in here and whine and moan at monk is BS when you are the one that caused the game to end. You. Personally. With your purposeful actions even after you were told that you were breaking the rules.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:33 PM

Books - very true, and I don't think you are able to avoid a lynch there, even had you had the time.