Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 03:47 AM

Default Will this system help my sng game? Also is it legal?

Ok so Gank, ex crew member and Micon, NWP owner, are coming out with this sit n go tool tomorrow. Normally I avoid these things like the plague from pros, I'm pretty sure Doyle Brunson and Phil Ivey aren't gonna have any familiarity with your avg online sitngo besides mentioning just basic poker fundamentals. But I'm almost positive Gank has been rocking online sitngos for years and has posted here about it at 2+2 so I'm pretty sure he's legit. And Micon's been on the online scene for awhile now too, and it seems is forming a partnership with Gank.

This is the link, but it doesn't give a ton of info, just a countdown timer for the release tomorrow.
gankandmiconsystem
So anyone know anything about this? Any leaks or anything from Gank in this forum? I know some of the sites are cracking down on some poker tools, so I'm not sure what the response to this will be but I'm definetely interested. Anyone heard anything?
Old 09-11-2007, 04:06 AM

Default Re: Will this system help my sng game? Also is it legal?

Yo that's an affiliate link.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yo that's an affiliate link.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's the link to that system I was talking about, not another site. I thought this would be the best place to ask because Gank posts here occasionally.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:32 AM

I bought one of Micon's earlier 'systems' (for MTT) and in my view it was very poor - it wasn't really a system at all, just an audio blog (that didn't really answer the key questions) and a chart. Fortunately, I got a refund.

Micon seems to churn these things out on a regular basis. My question is: If he's such a successful player, why does he feel the need to keep selling this stuff?

Also, they've used the standard template for the sales 'pitch' - there must be twenty of these things out there, and they're all formatted in exactly the same way. The lack of customisation doesn't inspire confidence.

Personally, I wouldn't touch it.
Closed Thread