Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 01:24 AM

Default Re: Official April Thread: General Discussion/etc

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow, this forum sucks.

Seriously so many childish arrogant people round here competing for I don't even understand what.

Noticed it far too much recently. Most of the non-regulars and some regulars just posting trying to help out other posters get bashed by regulars that think they own the world or are the best poker player every because they finished up a buy in on the day.

Seriously, people need to start growing up around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop posting then? I'm pretty sure 90% of people ignore your advice anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

90% of players are losers.....

I really don't understand where you get off saying this. I try and respond as decently as possible to people. I am a winner at 5/10 and above, I post exactly what I think, if people don't want to listen that is fine I really don't care. It's not exactly like I am posting for my benefit.

To be honest, if you want to ignore my advice that's fine, I guess I must post really terribly.

If you want to get down to, "zomg who wins the most" wars, then I can safely wager that I have made more this month than you have made all year....

Last point :

If you think my advice is bad, then point out what's wrong with it please.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, True - I think you are one of the best posters on here. I don't agree w/ everything you say (but a lot of that could be b/c you have a different style than me/others). But I think you are quite insightful. Not sure
why people give you such a hard time.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:54 AM

i'm actually pretty bad at poker
Old 04-26-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow, this forum sucks.

Seriously so many childish arrogant people round here competing for I don't even understand what.

Noticed it far too much recently. Most of the non-regulars and some regulars just posting trying to help out other posters get bashed by regulars that think they own the world or are the best poker player every because they finished up a buy in on the day.

Seriously, people need to start growing up around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop posting then? I'm pretty sure 90% of people ignore your advice anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

90% of players are losers.....

I really don't understand where you get off saying this. I try and respond as decently as possible to people. I am a winner at 5/10 and above, I post exactly what I think, if people don't want to listen that is fine I really don't care. It's not exactly like I am posting for my benefit.

To be honest, if you want to ignore my advice that's fine, I guess I must post really terribly.

If you want to get down to, "zomg who wins the most" wars, then I can safely wager that I have made more this month than you have made all year....

Last point :

If you think my advice is bad, then point out what's wrong with it please.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, True - I think you are one of the worst posters on here. I don't agree w/ everything you say (but a lot of that could be b/c you have a different style than me/others). You single handedly made me resolve to never try to talk strategy in these forums again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-26-2007, 01:25 PM

True - does playing at Crypto £ tables [censored] you over on exchange rates every time you sit down at a table or how does that work out? You think the games there are good?
Old 04-26-2007, 01:42 PM

the £ tbales dont matter on exchange rates, you get charged nothing at all. They do however take more rake (max 6$ / 3£) so more rake paid but players usually worse.

I see good players starting up 2/5 pound tables and really dont know wtf is going on there.

At every table, there are 25/21s and 19/15 players, the sites all work on rake paid so work on attracting lots of people that can multi table play lots of tables etc. I think in future it will become easier because there is now a cap on promotions etc so sites spend more on advertising.

Anyway, Im beating the games but I think some of the time they can be solid.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:43 PM

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

<font color="#C00000">Hero ($4362.75)</font>
SB ($365)
BB ($972)
UTG ($1112.35)
<font color="#C00000">MP ($4773.55)</font>

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $60</font>, MP calls $60, Hero calls $60, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: ($195) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets $165</font>, Hero calls $165, UTG folds.

Turn: ($525) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $415</font>, MP calls $415.

River: ($1355) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $1000</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to $3000</font>, Hero calls $2000.

Final Pot: $7355

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
MP has 9d 5d (one pair, fives).
Hero has 5s 5c (three of a kind, fives).
Outcome: Hero wins $7355. </font>
Old 04-26-2007, 05:18 PM

ski, sn plz
Old 04-26-2007, 05:34 PM

Just another standard day for me...

Last hand:

Poker Stars
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $3/$6
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $624.35
UTG+1: $1225.10
CO: $3169.95
TWP: $1378.40
SB: $74.60
BB: $600

Pre-flop: (6 players) TWP is Button with 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises to $24</font>, CO folds, TWP calls, 2 folds.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($57, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">TWP bets $39</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($135, 2 players)
UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">TWP bets $132</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises to $264</font>, <font color="#cc0000">TWP raises all-in $1315.4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 calls all-in $898.1</font>.
Uncalled bets: $153.3 returned to TWP.

River: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($2459.2, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2459.2)

Results:
Final pot: $2459.2
<font color="#ffffff">UTG+1 showed Ks Ac</font>

Oh so standard 400bb+ pot losing set to TPTK...
Old 04-26-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
since monday morning

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Crypto. I started playing there last week and the games are so soft. We have problably played alot vs eachother.

Would like to know which regulars you respect at £500 and $1k.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:52 PM

what is your nickname.

Only people I think really are good are inicius_ who makes loose calls and also Came2Win / Jannegul are solid. There are a lot of other regulars who are good but not great.

What is your name and who do you think is good?
Closed Thread