Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 07:37 AM

Default Re: *Dexter* 11/18

Thanks for the link. That was a ridiculous preview!
Old 11-19-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Dexter thinks he's caught, but they don't know the samples are from his apartment and they're just going to ask for his opinion on the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

[/ QUOTE ]

They sent agents to his house at night for an opinion?

I thought he was in cuffs? Maybe I am wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he was in cuffs. And when it shows him looking at the blood slides, he's wearing latex gloves, so it looks like he's analyzing them or something.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:03 AM

That would support the Doakes/Dex working together argument or simply Doakes [censored] with Dexter's mind for now. Doakes could have simply left the department the slides and obviously Dexter is the first guy who would analyze them.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:17 PM

I think the writers are setting it up for Doakes to be framed because he joked to Laguerta that he could be a butcher like his father.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the writers are setting it up for Doakes to be framed because he joked to Laguerta that he could be a butcher like his father.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good catch. I missed the relevance of that the first time.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Dexter thinks he's caught, but they don't know the samples are from his apartment and they're just going to ask for his opinion on the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he was in cuffs. And when it shows him looking at the blood slides, he's wearing latex gloves, so it looks like he's analyzing them or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed the latex gloves the first time around. That definitely changes things. I doubt they would let the prime suspect look over his own blood samples, even if he is a forensics expert.

But the part of the FBI agents coming to get him looks pretty damning. Theyve got him crammed in the backseat between them and when he walks into the station his hands are together like he might be in cuffs. Also, the one guy says "We got him" all seriously on the radio. I suppose it is possible that once the slides come in Lundy wanted an expert down at the station immediately to analyze them.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think that is probably what is happening. The previews always try to screw with you.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He doesnt expect someone to come in his apartment and look in his ac unit? If he gets caught its not going to be because of the slides and those wont do anything. Although that was considering Doakes wasnt going to break into his apartment.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they were to get a search warrant for his boat, they'd have one for his apartment too.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But the part of the FBI agents coming to get him looks pretty damning. Theyve got him crammed in the backseat between them and when he walks into the station his hands are together like he might be in cuffs. Also, the one guy says "We got him" all seriously on the radio. I suppose it is possible that once the slides come in Lundy wanted an expert down at the station immediately to analyze them.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think that is probably what is happening. The previews always try to screw with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the previews are almost always reverse tells. The vast majority are full of crap.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, the previews are almost always reverse tells. The vast majority are full of crap.

[/ QUOTE ] Yea. He most definitely wasnt in cuffs. Also the captain saying we need answers and the latex gloves= dexter not caught. They just need a blood expert. Although looks like a lot might go down next week.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:45 PM

All,

Outstanding episode.