Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Dexter: 10/21 (Episode 4?)

[ QUOTE ]
The only complaint I'd have is that the side-story with LaGuerta and the other lieutenant seems kind of trite and predictable.

[/ QUOTE ]
Really? I've made a lot of correct predictions in the first and second season and I didn't see that one coming at all. When me and a buddy saw the two of them in bed we were both went "no [censored] way". I mean I figured she'd eventually get her job back but didn't see her [censored] LaGuerta's fiance.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on Dexter telling sponsor. Sponsor freaking out Dexter kills her to shut her up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Incredibly unlikely IMO. She doesn't seem freaked out at all yet, and since she's innocent Dexter won't kill her.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Theres no way he thinks higher of dexter if he finds out hes a serial killer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, remember in season 1 when Doakes murdered that dude he knew ran torture camps or whatever it showed he’s not exactly against justice outside of conventional means. If he knows everyone Dexter killed was a murderer (which would be kind of hard since none of them were actually found guilty) I doubt he’d look down on Dexter.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If he knows everyone Dexter killed was a murderer (which would be kind of hard since none of them were actually found guilty) I doubt he’d look down on Dexter.

[/ QUOTE ] I do see how he could view that but he just seems to hate dexter and I dont see him warming up but I guess I could see him doing that. Anyways looks like they've figured out he only kills other murderers/bad guys, so its not a far stretch for doakes to know he only kills bad guys.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only complaint I'd have is that the side-story with LaGuerta and the other lieutenant seems kind of trite and predictable.

[/ QUOTE ]
Really? I've made a lot of correct predictions in the first and second season and I didn't see that one coming at all. When me and a buddy saw the two of them in bed we were both went "no [censored] way". I mean I figured she'd eventually get her job back but didn't see her [censored] LaGuerta's fiance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I didn't actually think it was going to happen just because the show's usually better than that and I didn't think they'd go with such a convenient cliche plot twist. If I was watching the OC or something, I definitely would have expected it though,
Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM

3 way between dexter,sponsor, and deb/dexters GF plz.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on Dexter telling sponsor. Sponsor freaking out Dexter kills her to shut her up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Incredibly unlikely IMO. She doesn't seem freaked out at all yet, and since she's innocent Dexter won't kill her.

[/ QUOTE ]
She can be intellectually interested with it, but unable to truly come to grips with it. Similarly although Dexter is just about his killing he is also very survival oriented and we don't know what he would be willing to do if push came to shove.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree. I am usually spot on with predictions and I just did not see that coming.

Very good episode. This season is really getting good and the good part is I have no idea where it is leading.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:16 AM

Sick episode, it's just so good. Hopefully doesn't start going down hill
Old 10-23-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Masuka doesn't seem like a serious enough character for Dexter to give such a massive revelation to. 90% of his lines are for comic relief. I don't see someone finding out. The whole show is about Dexter's character people finding out wouldn't be nearly as interesting as him confiding in someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with all of that. If Dexter ever outed himself to Masuka it would be because Masuka is the guy most likely to bust him, plus they have a great repoire. I had that thought in my mind since season one when Masuka was close to nailing Dexter with the animal tranquilizer discovery.