Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/8/2007

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In the painting, the couple kissing was Claire/flying dude right?

[/ QUOTE ]

we assume but we don't see flying dudes face in the painting , nor Claire really its just assumed but most likely for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think West is some kind of plant by the company. They are trying to get at HRG and Claire by a different tactic aka undermining the family from within through Claire's feelings of resentment towards Noah.

West just started talking about Claire being different from the beginning before he would have had any natural inkling of her power, intelligence, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying OWI's plan to find Claire is to find her and then do nothing right away? They have super powered people, just grab the whole family. if you know where they are.

So I doubt this is right.

And to the Irish guy, Peter is shooting lightning from his fingers and you're worried about accents? If a character is from a country, their accent will be turned up to full blast even if they're from a town where they talk like Americans.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:02 PM

Honestly, I thought this was the best episode this season. That's not saying much, but I think things could be improving. We'll see.

One thing I wonder about, though, is if it's true that this show's ratings are falling, is the only decision between canceling it and forging ahead? Has the whole season been shot already, or is there a possibility of the right people taking notice of things sucking and reworking the show down the line?

I like the theory about Sylar having the virus. Does that mean the Company is keeping him trapped and hoping to cure him for future use? Or are the people that the illusionist chick mentioned she worked for some other organization?
Old 10-09-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I thought this was the best episode this season. That's not saying much, but I think things could be improving. We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]
I felt this way, too. It might just be that my expectations are lowering over time, while the shows aren't getting even crappier. Yay!

I don't get why we have repeat powers in S2 but never in S1. Kensei has the exact same powers as Claire? FlyingBoy has the exact same powers as Nathan? Lame. Hopefully we'll see that Kensei and FB have other powers, like FB can't just fly, but control gravity, or whatever.

We know that PatrelliMom had/has a power, right? Do we know Sulu had a power? I really hope they don't give HRG-man a power. Maybe he has the ability to jump sharks.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:42 PM

ltd,

"West just started talking about Claire being different from the beginning before he would have had any natural inkling of her power, intelligence, etc."

Standard PUA stuff. Just trying to bang the new chick.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out, but the car the twins drove away from the jail in is Clair's.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is interesting. I noticed the blunt zoom-in, but I didn't get who the Conquistadors were. Thanks. (Did she really just put the new school's bumpersticker on over the old school's? Good job super-spy.)

[ QUOTE ]
We know that PatrelliMom had/has a power, right? Do we know Sulu had a power?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was thinking some more about this; is there a single blood relation where both sides aren't powered? {Nathan, Peter, Claire, Claire's mom} {Niki, DL, RobotBoy, Uhura (clearly)}. Sulu's gotta have had some power.

Why is Nikki so eager to be cured? In the false future, she's Jessica all the time, right? Was that so bad? I thought her power was that she was super strong, and her split personality was just because she was psycho; like Hiro losing the confidence to use his power for a while.

When the female wondertwin makes people bleed, I thought they stayed dead. What's with the stoner coming back?
Old 10-09-2007, 09:04 PM

I think Nikki has the hero-pwning virus, not that she wants to ditch either her power or Jessica. Also, the thing about Nikki being 100% Jessica in the future was an act. She pretended to be Jessica, but she was still Nikki.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he has the ability to jump sharks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sylar already used that ability.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:02 PM

i think kenzei might be linderman which means linderman is still alive and he might be killing off the older heroes.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When the female wondertwin makes people bleed, I thought they stayed dead. What's with the stoner coming back?

[/ QUOTE ]

The brother revived another woman last week too.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omfg im so angry right now. just watched ep 3 and irish people dont [censored] talk like that. and that accent is not from cork. and the expressions they use are not from cork/southern ireland. they are mostly from western ireland. jesus [censored] christ im steaming. and irish people dont get tatoos of family crests on their arms and act like [censored] tribes or gangs or whatever the [censored] they are doing. and irish people dont have security vans like the one shown. a company called securior is what we have and they have blue vans actually navy vans with securior writted on it in big white letters and they dont wear uniforms like that. and im willing to cut my arm off if someone can produce a betting slip from a irish bookies named pinkys. im so [censored] angry im gonna go play baseball with fruit.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is just too nitty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wayyyyyyyyy too nitty. And if you want to rag on accents - rag on Takesi Kenso's or whatever he is called. Dude has a terrible English accent. Seriously how hard can it be to pronounce a soft 'a' in words like 'after' and 'bath.'