Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2007, 04:15 PM

Default Need girl advice asap

This isn't the normal stupid girl advice, please read. Yes, obv this is a gimmick account. I will post the full TR and hint at who I am once I have pics of the girls - you gotta do this right. I don't want to post under my main account because people I don't want to know this will read about it.

Anyway - I'm in Vegas. Friday night, I met a 7.5-8 27 year old latino model at a club. She came home with me. She was busy at a photoshoot for most of Saturday and then didn't want to go out because she was tired from being up all night.

Last night, I went to Sapphire. A 23 year old playboy playmate, also about a 7.5-8, showed huge signs of being interested in me and blew me a little in the sky box. I kept telling her I know stripper bs and don't care if she doesn't want to actually hang out with me, but she swore up and down she wanted to go to dinner today. We left at around 5AM and she said she just wanted to go to bed or some such.

Latino model has texted me and wants to grab lunch. I'm pretty sure she'll want to do something after that or at the least at night time. I haven't called the former playboy playmate yet.

BBV4L HELP, what's my play? Do I go for the sure thing? Try for the playmate? See if I can get both in one day?

I leave Monday morning.