Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb

[ QUOTE ]
Listen guys, I just want you all to know I am 100% sincere about what I say and I have no other motive than to try to make B happy. I had never posted on here before meeting her. She showed me this message board and all the info relating to her. I was amazed.

Like I said, I know alot of crazy [censored] went down. She has mentioned bits and pieces. But what the [censored] is really the [censored] point? She doesnt really want to talk about it and I dont ask.

I just got pissed off because I guess I am naive and new to all of this. I read posts about things that supposedly happened when we were at the bellagio and I know there not true. People are making me out to be some rich dude, when Im just some normal 28 yr old kid. I am not anyone in the poker world. Just some normal looking dude.Im not even a good poker player.

Yeah NW and I became friends a while back...hung out a few times...partied at clubs etc. I knew him before her. I just happened to be at the Bellagio one day and I see B at the bar drinking wine. I knew who she was from the full tilt tittie picture. I dont give a [censored] so I walk up to her and just be nice and start talking [censored]. I start making her laugh and then from there we go eat at some crazy ass Vietnameese food called Pho. She calls me the next day and we hang out again and go to the movies or some [censored].

She tells me she has to go to LA for a production thing for he tv show mentioned before. Ok once in LA... Im not ashamed I actually dont really give a [censored]...I had a bad drug problem. I dont do hard [censored] anymore, havent for years, but sometimes I slip up. I overdid it at NW house and I lost control. simple as that. B freaked out and started losing it becuase she thought I was gonna kill her. NW was at a loss for words as the fiasco went on.

I ended up passing out driving home somewhere near Ontario I think and made it back to Vegas like 7-8 hours later. I apologized to B, but she was afraid of me.She stayed at his house for a few days and wouldnt return my calls. I told her my past with drugs and other issues and was completely honest.

Like said before, she told me she wanted to be with me but the drug/crazy [censored] again happens and she is gone. I like her so I agreed.

My only point here is if anything I was a [censored] up, she actually paid for a bunch of [censored] for me, and I read these things and im like what the [censored].

She may have done some crazy [censored] before. I dont [censored] know. But she hasnt done [censored] to me but been sweet and want to have fun. Yeah we hooked up the day before LAPC with her friend and had a great night. She asked me if I minded pictures being taken. At first I was like [censored] no because I didnt want my face on the internet for my friends or parents to see. But then i just finally said you know what i dont give a [censored], you make me happy and if you want to post them to get people excited go for it.I didnt mean to come on here being a dick but come on. this story has gotten so backwards and dillusional. I am probably more like most of you guys on here. Just [censored] normal dude with normal job with kind of boring life. So give me a break

We are driving to Mexico soon. Going to pick up her gf christine and monica and go to "fuente". Its some camping trip at an out door hot springs on the coast. They play music and other [censored]. I have no idea what it is. she just told me i would like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I can appreciate having a checkered past, I can even understand falling for some whackjob manipulator with a great ass, and I can understand defending her in the face of clear evidence that she is definitely up to no good.

What I cannot understand is this imbecilic culture of "men" like you you. 28 years old and you still call yourself a "kid?" Dressing like you're in high school, no idea how to spell or properly use the language?

You come across like a 15 year old, seriously.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:26 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't care about pimp?
ZOMG a former drug addict is banging Brandi. I'm shocked.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Next Stop:

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why.
But this made me LOL.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Next Stop:

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why.
But this made me LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps its because of your predictable sense of humor
Old 03-09-2007, 10:49 AM

"Yeah NW and I became friends a while back...hung out a few times...partied at clubs etc. I knew him before her. I just happened to be at the Bellagio one day and I see B at the bar drinking wine. I knew who she was from the full tilt tittie picture. I dont give a [censored] so I walk up to her and just be nice and start talking [censored]. I start making her laugh and then from there we go eat at some crazy ass Vietnameese food called Pho. She calls me the next day and we hang out again and go to the movies or some [censored]."

I thought you first met her at a bookstore?
Old 03-09-2007, 11:06 AM

I am mildly dissapointed. Yeah this story had an Oxy-ed up Neverwin, but was completely missing penis's on backs and "I will fly someday"'s.

Are you sure Neverwin didn't offer you Oxy for anal? I mean, SURE sure?
Old 03-09-2007, 11:08 AM

I have not read this yet. I have to run to court, but I just wanted to say that regardless of whatever the substance of the post is, you are my favorite poster on 2+2 Brandi. I hope you get your reality show. Looking forward to reading about the drama that is your life.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In fact, Neverwin did make comments and try to sleep with me. When I would not accept him and showed no interest in ever getting it on with him, he offered to pay me money. It should go without saying, I did not accept.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who busted out laughing at that spot.

Brandi, it definitely needed saying. I think pretty much everyone here would have assumed differently.

Ray
Old 03-09-2007, 11:16 AM

talk about a couple that is perfect for each other, even their names are similar, brandi and brandon. also, if he is telling the truth about the 3 some, at least he is getting his. at the very least sounds like brandon has way more social skills than nw or newhizzle. of course thats not saying much at all.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:26 AM

his name is Neverwin... NEVER WIN... dont give him money