Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2007, 06:40 PM

Default JJ over pair in 3-way getting pushed hard

I got no words to describe MP2. The guy caps hands like A7o pre-flop. He plays any 2 hands hoping to bust someone with strange holdings or backdoor draws.

mp3 was 40/~10 over ~50 hands. I've only seen him raise Ax or 2 high cards.

Titan Limit Hold'em, $0.05/$0.10 (Titan HH Converter by Kreatief)

Button ($1.67)
SB ($3.07)
BB ($55.77)
MP2 ($1.27)
MP3 ($0.94)
CO ($3.68) (Hero)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls,

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ( 5.2BB )
MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Hero calls, MP2 calls,

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ( 9.7BB )
MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero ???

Flop thoughts (2 options):
<ul type="square">[*] raise to figure out if MP3 is just continuing his AK trying to pickup the pot or actually has a hand. And hopefully force out MP2[*] call and hope I won't get outdrawn on high cards of by some gutshot of MP2[/list]Turn thoughts:
I don't think the turn could helped anyone. MP2 might have something like QJ that would let him call the flop. MP3 could have nut flush and was building the pot on the flop. But could also have me beaten easily with over pairs. I think I should fold because all I can beat is a draw if it doesn't hit on the river, although the pot is pretty big :s

Thoughts?