Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: cleaning up after your dog, lol, yeah, right.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's pretty standard to pick up after your dog, sign or no sign.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? What the hell is the [censored] going to do in a place no one visits? I'm sure a squirrel monkey or something will enjoy the poop... if not, the Mexicans' lawnmower will pick it up later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Id bet no one visits there because its full of dog [censored].
Old 03-13-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-13-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? What the hell is the [censored] going to do in a place no one visits? I'm sure a squirrel monkey or something will enjoy the poop... if not, the Mexicans' lawnmower will pick it up later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because no one visits your bedroom, does that mean you want a fat pile of dook on your bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm taking a wild guess here... but I think animals naturally [censored] outside. Like, in the grass perhaps. I seriously have no problems with animals [censored] in the rain forest, which is what the OP is describing. Now, if he took a [censored] on the cement outside of someone's apartment, it'd be a different story.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:28 PM

Fair enough, even though I completely disagree when it comes to domesticated animals.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because no one visits your bedroom, does that mean you want a fat pile of dook on your bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm taking a wild guess here... but I think animals naturally [censored] outside. Like, in the grass perhaps. I seriously have no problems with animals [censored] in the rain forest, which is what the OP is describing. Now, if he took a [censored] on the cement outside of someone's apartment, it'd be a different story.

[/ QUOTE ]

No is asking you to clean up after the animals in the rain forest ass, they are asking you to take responsibility for an animal you own and totally control. Take a quick break from thinking up something stupid to say and Google Tragedy of the Commons.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:30 PM

wow. I googled. Who could have thought you could learn so much from a thread about dog doodie.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:32 PM

You don't clean that [censored], why would you. If it's on the walkpath it would be proper to clean it so ppl don't walk into it, otherwise no problem, just leave it.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:32 PM

I have three dogs and I feel like unless u own the yard they a [censored] in then u need to clean it up.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No is asking you to clean up after the animals in the rain forest ass, they are asking you to take responsibility for an animal you own and totally control. Take a quick break from thinking up something stupid to say and Google Tragedy of the Commons.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, the USA would be 3,000ft above sea level due to animal [censored] if it weren't for people like you!

If the place has 0 foot traffic and is a piece of [censored], there's no reason to subtract one piece of crap. If it was on someone else's lawn, porch, or anything near where children play... pick it up.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:38 PM

the only time when i don't pick up after my dog is if i don't have any bags on me. either i didn't have any bags at home, or i have taken 2 bags and he has crapped for a 3rd time. i feel very embarrassed when someone sees him take a crap and i don't pick up, that is the main reason driving me to picking up, not because of any signs or the law. and where i live someone is going to see him crap pretty much every time he does it. if cities and apt buildings put around more of those little bag dispensers that they have in dog parks then there'd be a lot less crap on the sidewalk.