Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 06:03 PM

Default New Prima Rakeback rules...

My apologies if this has already been written but I would like some clarity on the subject. I have recently been told the whole of the Prima network across the board can now no longer offer more than 30% rakeback to its customers.

However I have been looking at other sites and their offers have not changed, neither has my offer changed yet as I am not sure what is going on.

If any other affiliate has more information regarding this matter, please can you let me know.

Many thanks
Old 12-04-2006, 09:14 PM

Default Re: New Prima Rakeback rules...

I mailed an affiliate a couple of days ago concerning rakeback on 123Poker, and if I would still be able to sign up for it and receive it for the time being. He said that 123Poker were still offering RB, so apparently I would be able to sign up for it. Seems like you're still able to sign up for the higher percentages on some sites.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:26 PM

This is funny because my 123Poker players have already been switched to Bodog. Your affiliate needs to contact Bodog unless there are agreements that I am not aware of.

JAque
Old 12-04-2006, 10:44 PM

Switched to Bodog? Does that mean 123Poker has been bought by Bodog or something?

I have no idea how trustworthy or reputable this affiliate is, I basically just googled and found one, then emailed them to see what they had to say about RB on 123Poker.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea how trustworthy or reputable this affiliate is, I basically just googled and found one,

[/ QUOTE ]

In the future, I'd recomend that if your not sure about an affliate ask the members of this forum if anyone's had any experiences with them rather just signing up blindly.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Switched to Bodog? Does that mean 123Poker has been bought by Bodog or something?

I have no idea how trustworthy or reputable this affiliate is, I basically just googled and found one, then emailed them to see what they had to say about RB on 123Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Betwwts who managed 123Poker/Betholdem were bought by Bodog. I know all of the American players were moved to Bodog, but I think the two Prima skins still run for non-u.s. players.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea how trustworthy or reputable this affiliate is, I basically just googled and found one,

[/ QUOTE ]

In the future, I'd recomend that if your not sure about an affliate ask the members of this forum if anyone's had any experiences with them rather just signing up blindly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never signed up with them, I just emailed them to see what they had to say. Suppose I could just as well have asked one of the wellknown affiliates here though.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Betwwts who managed 123Poker/Betholdem were bought by Bodog. I know all of the American players were moved to Bodog, but I think the two Prima skins still run for non-u.s. players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm non-us. Anyone know when this switch might occur for european players?