Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Girl Situation w/Pics

[ QUOTE ]
Christ, this place is full of idiots.

1. She is hot.
2. If I ever catch you giving a (censored) about what other nerds on a internet forum think of a girl you want, I will personally (censored) the girl in front of you and make you watch. Really, its pathetic.
3. you already came up with a perfect plan. Ask her to go to a Sixers game. Walk right up to her, when she's alone , and say, hey.... blah, blah... She'll say yes, I f'inn know it. If she says no, BFD. Really, really, and I can't emphasize this enough, BFD.
4. Once you close a few deals, please pass this magic formula onto the next underconfident bonehead who isn't getting laid only because he's too scared to apply this formula.
5. FWIW, I am not especially good looking and every girl friend I have ever had is way out of my league. But I'm also dumb enough to think they might actually say yes, and they do.
6 After you are having repeatedly monkeysex with her at will I expect to be reasonably compensated by a transfer on my stars, tilt, UB, or WSEX account. I am no longer accepting AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You said essentially the same thing as the others, yet it was written so much better. I think this may be the best reply in the entire post. I still am struggling with her being the committed type and having a boyfriend. How about a new twist on my idea. Her like maybe best friend is dating one of my good friends, what if I ask her to come with me and her friend as well as her friends bf. So me her and 2 friends who are dating. Would this make it easier since it is with "friends" but it gets the message across since we don't hang out like this otherwise?
Old 11-03-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
eat more calories than you burn ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not deathly skinny. I don't want any fat at all either if I can help it. Maybe a few percent. I am very self-conscious. The second I get any hair on my face I shave, like the smallest fuzz is gone right away. If I get a pimple I use like 4 things to get rid of it in a few hours. If I am out of cologne I buy new bottles right away. I must have a certain type of deodorant. My hair is cut every three weeks. I clean my ears twice a day. I brush my teeth 3 times a day and use mouth wash at least 3 times a day. I always have spearmint gum. I mix Axe and another cologne and spray it gently over my clothes/room so that I always have a good scent. I cover any part of my shirt that has any marks on it. I polish my shoes every two days and replace laces every month. I have three pairs of new sneakers for three different occasions. Work, sports and more formal events that allow for dressing down. My iPod is scrubbed with Brasso weekly to make sure it has zero scratches. My current one does so I sold it and bought a new one. I get my clothes, socks underwear t-shirt pants and shirt ready the day before for any occasion. I must always have a chain on, gold or silver. I clean my backpack every day so that there is no dog hair on it. My wallet has an area for gum, change, license, cards, money and other slips. It is always perfectly organized. My binders are labeled with a label maker. I have terrible handwriting. I can't stand a sock with the smallest hole in it. I never use gel but make sure my hair is perfectly neat at all times. I never shop for my own clothes, I let my sister do it. I hate Hollister and Abercrombie. I quit video games because I thought I would get obsessed and become too nerdy. I only write in black pen. I keep all records of every penny I spend on anything. My bed is always made and my room is always 100% clean. Anyone else like me?

Maybe this explains some of my girl issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-03-2007, 04:42 PM

Also, I don't like just want to have sex with this girl or anything. I want to actually date her. I won't rush her in the least, I don't want to rush anything myself.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:43 PM

ok then, hanging out with her outside school is a good first step. hang out with your friend and have him tell his gf to bring her over. flirt with her.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I don't like just want to have sex with this girl or anything. I want to actually date her. I won't rush her in the least, I don't want to rush anything myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are so romantic
Old 11-03-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't plan on being like many/most other guys. I will only date girls, nothing else, and I will only date them if I feel I could potentially see myself married to them. By only dating I mean I would not just look for random chicks to hook up with or whatever.
you are so romantic

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2007, 05:12 PM

wowwwwwwwww
Old 11-03-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wowwwwwwwww

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me clarify better. I do plan on doing more than just dating, but I will only do more IF I am dating that person. Do you understand at least? You may not agree but do you see what I am saying?
Old 11-03-2007, 05:51 PM

Does anyone else think this whole thing is really weird?

OP is a lurker, and his first post was a 'hot or not' thread where he posts this girls pic. Then he goes and makes this thread, where 80% of his total posts revolve around this chick....so I'm hoping this is one giant level.

Who lurks a poker forum to ask for girlfriend advice? I can understand well-established posters, and all...but c'mon.

Anyway OP, you've been officially promoted to stalker status premium.

Old 11-03-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else think this whole thing is really weird?

OP is a lurker, and his first post was a 'hot or not' thread where he posts this girls pic. Then he goes and makes this thread, where 80% of his total posts revolve around this chick....so I'm hoping this is one giant level.

Seriously, who lurks a poker forum to ask for girlfriend advice? I can understand well-established posters, and all...but c'mon.

Anyway OP, you've been officially promoted to stalker status premium.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't stalk her at all. I am willing to let this die. I could explain all of your questions, but it would not be smart for me.