60% of my hands are raked on average.
1.25 points per 20 raked hands.
600 points needed to clear the bonus
16,000 x 60% = 9,600
9,600/20 = 480
480 x 1.25 = 600 points [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Party Bonus

This bonus really sucks for 800 points. I play NL, I use to be able to clear a 100$ bonus in around 7-8 hours playing four tables. Now, at 800 points, it would take me 23 hours playing 4 tables of NL 50. I'm not even halfway done and the bonus expires thursday, I won't be able to finish. I played 6 tables for the last two days and that won't even be enough...

With the exchange rate taking 20$ back and forth. 23 hours for 60 bucks is not worth it anymore. So I guess that's the end of the party bonus for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
50% up to $500 6x points. Anyone know if bonus points count towards this? Impossible at my level if they dont

[/ QUOTE ]

My Vip host said they count. Others in this thread say they don't. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
bonus points do not count.

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't count, agreed. There was a misunderstanding between me and vip host. I also complained about the bonus I got, hopefully he offers a better one.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This bonus really sucks for 800 points. I play NL, I use to be able to clear a 100$ bonus in around 7-8 hours playing four tables. Now, at 800 points, it would take me 23 hours playing 4 tables of NL 50. I'm not even halfway done and the bonus expires thursday, I won't be able to finish. I played 6 tables for the last two days and that won't even be enough...

With the exchange rate taking 20$ back and forth. 23 hours for 60 bucks is not worth it anymore. So I guess that's the end of the party bonus for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was 6-tabling NL25 6-max and it took me 7K hands to clear... it's not too bad if you spread it across a few days... but I agree, Party bonuses are hardly worth it these days.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:32 AM

I was going to ask about the clearing time but I guess it's 7 days for everyone. My friend got a reload up to $1000 with 7x which would be impossible even for him in a week.

Everyone should email party about this so that maybe someone wakes up there and just doesn't send an automatic response.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:38 AM

Here's the email I sent them and their reply
------------------------
Subject: Thanks for nothing party poker

Hi,

I use to love your site. I played thousands and thousands of hands on your site. I'm canadian and I was getting a very good exchange rate for my deposits and withdrawals. You had frequent bonus that I could clear in 7-8 hours playing NL 50$. It was very nice.

Then you changed your exchange rate. Now you take 3% on top, so when I deposit 700$ for a 15% up to 100$ bonus. It cost me 21$ in fees. Same thing when I take the 700$ out if I'm lucky and not lost it all on the tables. That's 42$. So that nice 100$ bonus is now only a 60$ bonus. Still, in 8 hours of play, that was a nice addition. But now, you also changed the requirements. Now it takes 800 points. At NL 50, we get 3 points for 20 raked hands. I need to play 33 hands to get 20 raked hands. So now, playing four tables, it would take me 23 hours to clear the bonus. I'm a casual player, playing after work and on the weekends. I can play maybe 10-12 hours a week max. So now, I cannot even clear the bonus anymore. So I lose 40$ in exchange fees and I realize that I can't even finish the bonus.

I guess it's free money, you decide what how you want to distribute it. But what was once a nice incentive for me to play on your site is now completely worthless to me.

So, as my subject says, thanks for nothing... I'll go see if I can find something better on another site...

-------------------------------------------
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry you feel this way.

Obviously the more you deposit for the bonus, the higher the wagering
requirements. The higher the stakes you play, the more Party Points you
earn.

I have had a look at your account and can see that you have 314 points ( <font color="red"> it's a lie, I still have 480 points left to clear </font>)
to earn before the release of the bonus, you have until the 12/07/07 to
do this. These rules have been decided by management, however I will
pass on your feed back, your feed back is important to us and we thank
you for it.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:47 AM

My 3x 40% max $150 expires July 24, not the 7 days like other people have posted.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:13 PM

Your 3x 40% upto $150 isn't a standard party monthly reload then. Which figures, as it's far too good anyway.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:19 PM

I started this thread when I received the initial bonus offer (40% to $150 3X the amount). I have until June 25th to take advantage of the bonus and haven't got around to it yet.

Today I get the following email:

Hi XXX,

Remember, your reload bonus is waiting for you. We'll add a little extra to the action when you make a deposit today - simply use the bonus code you will find here*.

So now I have 2 bonuses waiting for me. The original (BONUSOFFER150) and the new one (L40RELOAD) - 40% extra (Max $100.00 USD) Points = 04 times the bonus amount. I've been passed over for so many bonuses this is quite the surprise.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:26 AM

The vip host I contacted promised to make it up to me if I didn't finish the bonus requirements (3000 points for $500) in time, because they failed to give any informmation that bonus points don't count anymore. I managed to clear the bonus anyway, so I don't know for sure what "make it up" meant, but I guess I would get paid the part I did clear.