Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 03:03 AM

Default Interesting letter from Party Vip Host

Did all Vips get it?

Hello again,

Now, as we continue going forward with our VIP Host Programme, I am pleased to tell you that we are going to be offering you an even more personal service.

As your Personal Host, I am responsible for ensuring that you receive a personalized reward package in recognition of your continuing loyalty, and gaming activity with us.

In addition we are going to be arranging events, worldwide, and I hope that we will be meeting up at some of these.

I’m sure that you appreciate that different people have different interests, therefore in an attempt to ensure that any event that we invite you to, would be one of interest to you, I would like to know a little more about you and your interests.

I would appreciate you responding to the following questions. Whilst fully appreciating that you may not wish to disclose certain personal details to us, it would greatly assist me in arriving at your “personal reward package” by knowing a little more about you, your interests and your likes and dislikes. There is, of course, no obligation on you to complete any questions with which you are not comfortable.

Like all information at Party Gaming it will be treated in the strictest of confidence and can only be accessed by a limited number of personnel.

Ř What are your main hobbies or general interests?

Ř What are your favorite games on our site?

Ř What are your traveling preferences; Airplane / Train / etc?

Ř What would be your chosen holiday destination?

Ř What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

Ř If you enjoy eating out, what would be your favorite foods?

Ř Is there any other information that you would like to update me about yourself?

Ř Will it be okay to send you some free merchandise from time to time to your registered address?

Ř Do you prefer to be contacted via e-mail or by phone?

By the way, once I am in receipt of your completed questionnaire I will, by way of a thank you, be placing some complimentary chips into your Party Gaming account, for you to enjoy some of your favourite gaming with us, on “The House”

If you have any queries arising in respect of these or any other matters please do not hesitate in contacting me 24/7 at any of the exclusive contact points. If you have any questions you wish to ask me, then you can do so at anytime. Of course I am not here 24 hours a day, but you can reach our VIP support line or one of my colleagues who will pass on a message.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:57 AM

Default Re: Interesting letter from Party Vip Host

A+ for the marketing gimmick.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:21 AM

My VIP mails get filtered into spam, so I probably got it, but never read it.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:47 AM

Kaboom, can you tell us what your volume of play is?

I received an email like this from my VIP host but with less detailed questions.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:04 AM

Be nice to your host. My host sent me an email saying he wanted to ring me a few weeks ago but I fobbed him off. He then sent me an email saying he was going to put a bonus in my account for being a loyal customer.

He didn't actually put a bonus into my account... he just deposited $500 cash straight into it!
Old 02-08-2007, 01:10 PM

If there's risk of being given money, I'll mail and ask for a copy again :]
Old 02-08-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kaboom, can you tell us what your volume of play is?

I received an email like this from my VIP host but with less detailed questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 12-30k hands per month, silver level Vip.

No personal reward package yet but I got a 50er for filling out the questionnaire. Good start!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:42 PM

how do u guys get this vip stuff? ive played like 60K hands per month for the last 2 months at nl100 and i havent received anything from them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] how do i get a vip host?
Old 02-08-2007, 03:58 PM

SpecT, you should email support and ask them if you qualify for the VIP programme and if the answer is no ask them what the requirements are.
The answer about the requirements might vary depending on who is replying. There does not seem to be a set standard.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SpecT, you should email support and ask them if you qualify for the VIP programme and if the answer is no ask them what the requirements are.
The answer about the requirements might vary depending on who is replying. There does not seem to be a set standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have asked both these things... multiple times. no response though