Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2007, 04:19 AM

Default Paradise Free Money

In the Canadian email where Paradise offers the "FREEMONEY1" bonus, they claim we can withdraw via Visa. Has anyone tried withdrawing this way yet?
Old 04-15-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Paradise Free Money

I just made my first Visa deposit there last week.
I'll attempt a 10x larger wd in a few days and get back to you.
The e-mail is promising, but...

Edit brag: my first cc deposit in over 5 years. Neteller - you've been awesome, damn you.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the Canadian email where Paradise offers the "FREEMONEY1" bonus, they claim we can withdraw via Visa. Has anyone tried withdrawing this way yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I tried it and my money was credited to my visa 2 days later. Extremly happy with how smoothly it went. I know you from BW but in case you arent aware, there is currently yet another (!) bonus with WSOPMAYHEM2 100% up to 100$ right now.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I tried it and my money was credited to my visa 2 days later. Extremly happy with how smoothly it went. I know you from BW but in case you arent aware, there is currently yet another (!) bonus with WSOPMAYHEM2 100% up to 100$ right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent, thanks Humorist! I assume you're Canadian?

As for the other offer, I've got almost $900 stacked there now, so once NT went down, I stopped paying attention to the reloads.

RW, thanks as well...let us know how it goes!

This sure sounds like a nice option...except for the fact I'm sure we'll be paying some serious vig on the exchange.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:14 PM

I'm canadian. I made a 350$ withdraw and got about 392$ which is about 1.12 so they take about 1.3%. Not that horrible since I used to have a neteller with canadian funds and their exchange rates. I try to clear paraidse too but when I start clearing, they always fire me with another bonus. I'm at at about 550$ now and gotta clear that because when theyll change to boss media, Im outta there!
Old 04-15-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm canadian. I made a 350$ withdraw and got about 392$ which is about 1.12 so they take about 1.3%. Not that horrible since I used to have a neteller with canadian funds and their exchange rates. I try to clear paraidse too but when I start clearing, they always fire me with another bonus. I'm at at about 550$ now and gotta clear that because when theyll change to boss media, Im outta there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mind me asking which bank your Visa is with? Mine's CIBC. Probably won't matter, but if yours is the same, I should be gold!
Old 04-15-2007, 05:46 PM

I'm with Caisse Desjardins and my visa card is a student card with 1.5K max on it. If it's working on such a card I'm assuming all visa cards will work.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm with Caisse Desjardins and my visa card is a student card with 1.5K max on it. If it's working on such a card I'm assuming all visa cards will work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's hope so. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks again!
Old 04-17-2007, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What will change when Paradise moves to Boss Media, and when will this happen?
Thx,
Old 04-17-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What will change when Paradise moves to Boss Media, and when will this happen?
Thx,

[/ QUOTE ]

Unknown (but if the current Boss bonuses are any indication, it won't be good) and unknown (although May is the last thing I heard).