Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Ask a former Taco Bell employee

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I say that this guy is a fool. The Taco Bell I worked at never had people picking stuff up off the floor, and everything was legit. We made everything when you ordered it, no premade bean burritos or tacos or anything, that sounds pretty bunk.

Also...he prefers Taco Cabana?? WTF?

Obviously working there for 13 years, he's probably the disgruntled worker he's talking about in every response he's gonna give.

Lock this thread, this is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

But dude, if the bags of meat smelled like a55 that is pretty damning.

[/ QUOTE ]
It smells like ass to him cuz he doesn't like Taco Bell. The meat smells just like it does when it goes into your mouth. If you don't like the way it smells when it's on your taco, then you won't like it when it comes out of the bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems hard to believe when you are boiling that ish for 20 minutes right after you open it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok......if you don't wanna listen to my response then shut the hell up and don't ask me about it in the first place.

Gild - can you give this idiot his third *
Old 08-26-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I say that this guy is a fool. The Taco Bell I worked at never had people picking stuff up off the floor, and everything was legit. We made everything when you ordered it, no premade bean burritos or tacos or anything, that sounds pretty bunk.

Obviously working there for 13 years, he's probably the disgruntled worker he's talking about in every response he's gonna give.

[/ QUOTE ]

But dude, if the bags of meat smelled like a55 that is pretty damning.

[/ QUOTE ]
It smells like ass to him cuz he doesn't like Taco Bell. The meat smells just like it does when it goes into your mouth. If you don't like the way it smells when it's on your taco, then you won't like it when it comes out of the bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems hard to believe when you are boiling that ish for 20 minutes right after you open it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok......if you don't wanna listen to my response then shut the hell up and don't ask me about it in the first place.

Gild - can you give this idiot his third *

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't "listen" to your earlier response because I have never really smelt the meat on my taco. There is just not enough of it and it is buried under beans, tomoatoes, lettuce, cheese etc. that I could probably not get a sufficient whiff. However, if I had just opened up a big bag of TB ground beef I am sure I would be able to smell something. And if that smell is within 2 olfactory degrees of feet then that greatly affects my opinion of TB.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:14 PM

you're an idiot i'm done with this thread

i didn't realize you could take such a great topic for a thread and have it crash so so hard
Old 08-26-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i havent worked there for 13 yrs, i worked there 13 yrs ago. i worked there for like 8 months in high school. If you are going to call me a fool, you should read what I wrote. I am not a disgruntled employee, I am indifferent about taco bell. it was just a crappy high school job.

At the taco bell i worked at, i did see people pick stuff up off the floor, and we did premake some food. That was my experience. YMMV. In the grand scheme of restaurant horror stories, thats really no big deal i would think.

Lock this thread because its retarded? Doesnt Dumb Ask Me Threads+ Taco Bell= BBV4Life?
Old 08-26-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you're an idiot i'm done with this thread

i didn't realize you could take such a great topic for a thread and have it crash so so hard

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOO so we get close to uncovering your beloved Taco Bell as a smelly meat boiling operation and you blow the scene faster than Jimmy Fallon on SNL.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i prefer taco cabana.

[/ QUOTE ]
i am also a former taco bell employee.

you are a king among men to realize the granduer of the cabana, tho.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:58 PM

also - whichever guy is really taking taco bell's back like he [censored] buys their stock,

the beef is sick. it comes in bags but it's not like the chicken or steak where you can see pieces of meat to help reassure you that it's actually meat. instead it's "ground" so fine that it more closely resembles a beef-gelatin than what you'd make at home in a frying pan.

i still eat at taco bell but i'll never touch the beef again. i also tell all of my friends to pay the extra quarters for chicken or steak.

my fav order is and always will be the cheesy-gordita crunch (usually with steak) with pico de gallo salsa. i'm happy most TBs still make it even when it's not 'on the menu.'
Old 08-26-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was eating taco bell one time, crispy tacos to be exact.

as i was swallowing a bite, i noticed a hair in my mouth.
i grabbed the hair with my fingers and went to pull it out. the hair turned out to be at least 6-7" long with one end entangled in a piece of meat that was already halfway down my throat.

i actually gagged pretty bad as i pulled the hair, meat tangled in hair from my throat and then proceeded to throw away the rest.

didn't go back to taco bell for a LONG time.

next time i finally decided to try again, i bit into a soft taco and had a chunk of BONE in the cheap ass meat wedge in between my teeth.

this actually hurt a little jamming a piece of bone between your teeth. i must have broken 4 toothpicks before i got it out.

again, threw away my dinner in disgust.

[/ QUOTE ]

never been back since.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:41 PM

I read this thread, then I went to Taco Bell for lunch.

Whatever they call that new quesadilla, soft taco, MEXIMELT, large lemonade, $6.66.

Delicious as always. I've had far fewer bad meals at the local TB than I have at McDonalds.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was eating taco bell one time, crispy tacos to be exact.

as i was swallowing a bite, i noticed a hair in my mouth.
i grabbed the hair with my fingers and went to pull it out. the hair turned out to be at least 6-7" long with one end entangled in a piece of meat that was already halfway down my throat.

i actually gagged pretty bad as i pulled the hair, meat tangled in hair from my throat and then proceeded to throw away the rest.

didn't go back to taco bell for a LONG time.

next time i finally decided to try again, i bit into a soft taco and had a chunk of BONE in the cheap ass meat wedge in between my teeth.

this actually hurt a little jamming a piece of bone between your teeth. i must have broken 4 toothpicks before i got it out.

again, threw away my dinner in disgust.

[/ QUOTE ]

never been back since.

[/ QUOTE ]

Variance