Mets in 7 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Pwning BluffTHIS! Thread

tl;dr
Old 09-19-2007, 01:23 PM

Fact. IQ is simply a measurement of how much money one has and what kind of truck they drive.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
now ignore me

[/ QUOTE ]
No problem.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you still want to flame me? Sure, just tell me something interesting about yourself, and that's only fair.

[/ QUOTE ]
You sUck at teh interwebs.

I like Baconators.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:30 PM

BTW, re trollosity.

I commented on ATM about how unfairly I was treated in OOT about a month ago, normal language, normal manners, and what happened?

I got falsely mocked for being a creationist (I'm not).

That explains in part the style I've used in today's post.

Being polite in ATM gets me mocked and ridiculed?

Fine, I'll [censored] on you all any way I want the next time I bring up the legitimate topic of being banned.

Get it?

Treat people with respect the first time around and they won't shove it in your face the way you did in the first place.

If you look at that OOT thread re dinosaur artifacts, you'll see that the mod did precisely the retarded thing, he didn't ban the people who insulted me and insinuated that I was a creationist, but he banned me instead.

Did you see my post there to rebut the insulters?

I said that the mere fact that so much of the US population believes in creationism is reason enough to discuss it (but I DIDN'T WANT TO DISCUSS IT, NEVER WANTED TO DISCUSS IT IN THAT THREAD, THE OTHER POSTERS DERAILED THAT THREAD TO THE TOPIC OF CREATIONISM).

I wanted to know about dinosaur artifacts and their explanation exclusive of these competing theories of origin.

I couldn't google an opinion, I wanted to know what other people, and perhaps experts at 2+2 had to say.

DO YOU GET IT NOW? My post violated none of the rules, do you seriously think I can't comprehend the rules? Come on, fess up, the mod was tied to the patterns that preceded me.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:34 PM

I want to thank you seemore, seriously, for proving to everyone that my ban of your account was sheer genius.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:36 PM

Old 09-19-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you still want to flame me? Sure, just tell me something interesting about yourself, and that's only fair.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate socially inept people who claim they're smarter than everyone else. I also hate long-winded posters. Hope that gives you a taste of who I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, please don't think I'm picking on you, my post addresses all morons who would think or post the same thing you are stating.

I'm not socially inept. Search 'vicky pratt' at fullcontactpoker.com's forum. I dated a very nice lady who has been on numerous '50 sexiest women of the world' lists.

(on the face of it, the above sentence reeks of something, but do you see the humor of it? do you get your jollies calling me socially inept? is it me that you are referring to? Oh I am so hurt!)

It's not proof that I'm socially ept (ha ha, another target, what does ept mean?) but who are you to judge my social eptosity? (oh, Woody Allen, thank you)

I don't merely claim I'm smarter than all of you, I am smarter than all of you. Why would you hate a factually correct person? BTW, don't blame me if I post brief rebuttals next time, I see you don't like the long posts, so don't whine in the future... see how accommodating I am to the rocks?

Your behavior should be to simply acknowledge my superiority for the sake of the ease of future discussions, but you'd rather whine about your own inadequacies ... how lame...

(P.S. don't quote me on the 'all' aspect, I am modest by nature.)
Old 09-19-2007, 01:39 PM

stephenNUTS, seemorenuts. I'm becoming convinced that posters with "nuts" in their username are, well, you know...
Old 09-19-2007, 01:44 PM

back to the ideas:

trillions saved over 30 years for the poker community, refute or confirm.

rate this edge, I reached the conclusion that one has a 100% probability of winning the tournament, and discovered some other things that I didn't post about.

world peace achievable without much violence--only posted a tease in this thread, but think about it... hint, use ethics with biology.

poker's evolution in the next 10-20 years, why and how it will be different and what will take its place.

how to elegantly and swiftly overcome the objections by the supporters of the UIGEA. You couldn't pay me enough to solve this one. I solved it completely.

dinosaur artifacts, a possible explanation.

That's enough for now.

I will normalize my relationship with this forum, but I cannot post in other forums until I know that the mods won't be retards. That's too much to ask, so I'll stay here.

The ATM forum is the seemorenuts forum.

Welcome, and behave yourself.

Please stick to debating the ideas, and not IQ, etc.

Starting.... now.
Closed Thread