Mets in 6 2 12.50%
Mets in 7 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Pwning BluffTHIS! Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seemorenuts must be some deliberate troll. If not, I'm always amazed how self-professed super geniuses really, really suck at interacting with us tards. You think they'd be smart enough to know how not to come off as total douchebags.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear Tuq has a 199 IQ, he started posting in every thread to compensate after he missed the IQ top ten list.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wat? You don't know what you're talking about, you 100-101 IQ having mod troll retard.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seemorenuts must be some deliberate troll. If not, I'm always amazed how self-professed super geniuses really, really suck at interacting with us tards. You think they'd be smart enough to know how not to come off as total douchebags.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear Tuq has a 199 IQ, he started posting in every thread to compensate after he missed the IQ top ten list.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wat? You don't know what you're talking about, you 100-101 IQ having mod troll retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

157. That missing IQ point must be clouding your thought process.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:53 PM

i don't even know what my IQ is, i bet i am too dumb to have one
Old 09-19-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the rather unusual yet overwhelmingly non-violent, non-ethnocentric solution to the goings on in Afghanistan today?

[/ QUOTE ]
Opium!!! What do I win, what do I win.....
Old 09-19-2007, 12:54 PM

TT,

This thread is tl;dr so I decided to grunch it instead.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have little or no knowledge about who NT is, BTW, is he the only mod for OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but he is the official whipping boy for OOT mods and the only mod insane enough to be near the computer as often as he is.

[ QUOTE ]
All I know is that I read the rules for OOT, I posted for a day or two, and I got banned, and for that... well, I'm not going to do business much with 2+2 in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not doing business with 2+2, its a free service. Do you really expect to dictate the rules on a free service?

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever banned me was a complete imbecile.

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems as if the pot is calling the kettle black, is this the first internet forum you have ever posted on?

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I have an IQ over 200 (but I say 170 so as not to antagonize those between the numbers)

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case you must be on this list of the top ten highest recorded IQs in history. As a moderator I will be happy to verify your identity so you can prove to us that your IQ is really above 200 if you wish. (brag - my IQ when i was last tested was 157, beat - I was a kid; drugs do horrible things to the brain).

1. Phd. William Alfred Quannigton
Child IQ=350+
Adult IQ=300+
2. William James Sidis
IQ=265+
3. Leonardo Da Vinci
IQ=225
4.Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
IQ=210
5. Hypatia
IQ=210
6. Nathan Leopold
IQ=210
7. Emanuel Sweedonburg
IQ=205
8. Gottfried Wihlem Lebinitz
IQ=205
9.Hugo Grotius
IQ=200
10.Tomas Wolsey
IQ=200

[/ QUOTE ]

I instantly spotted three fallacies in your post.

If you can spot them and correct them, we can proceed with this conversation. AS it stands, you're babbling.

Here's a taste: you should know better about how IQ is measured (p.s. I hate bringing it up but there's no other way to show you guys that I'm vastly superior other than to use some metric, it all started when some idiot said I didn't know anything about math in the "rate this edge" thread, before that, not a peep out of me for years); those standard deviations are different for those people you mentioned, and as most people know, it's really very difficult to measure beyond 170.

I know that Bill Gates has an IQ of about 170.

I know that when I watched him and those other tech innovators on PBS compete in a friendly quiz show game, I trounced them ALL on every single question except one, where Bill got the power usage magnitude question immediately (and I was not even out of the starting blocks).

Questions like what is 121 in base 81 equal to when squared, were missed by all three (they only had three at a time) contestants, but I got it immediately....

Other ones were designed to fool them, such as who has a beard or the ATM question (they all answered quickly before the question was finished and said asynchronous transfer mode but the question was about what an automatic teller machine was) and I was correct every time that the third option was the correct one, just to fool them).

So you see, I can trounce anyone who might pose as a peer.

Is this proof? of course not, I'm just having fun sharing this 15 year old experience with you because no one else would remember or care....

P.S. I think your table is useless, da Vinci has estimates all over the place, and as I said, different scales have different SDs.

There's also two ways of conceptualizing IQ, childhood IQs are a quotient, adult ones rely on distributions.

It's hard to maintain the same number when one becomes an adult.

Being the best on the planet gives you a number hard to pin down. Kasparov's CQ is what? The number is rather meaningless unless you compare him to others' aptitudes over centuries. Rather abstract, right? Ditto Negreanu, etc.

Have you had enough of this boring topic?

Judge my intellect as a background activity, far off the forums.

It is far more interesting to judge my ideas instead.

I showed you all how to save trillions over 30 years in the poker community, now refute that idea and leave my IQ alone.

I actually found out how to achieve peace in Afghanistan last week or two. Figure out how to do that instead of bothering me.

I have three world leaders in my family, one is not blood related.

My second cousin was the Premier of China from around 1996-April 2003 (note, his wikipedia.org entry is probably inaccurate, my family would know about it if he was really a descendant of the peasant emperor, I suspect that's just commie fabrication); and official Chinese history is incorrect, he was not an orphan, he was asked by his mother to leave when she shacked up with a Pilippino governement employee. She told her two sons to get lost and kept her two daughters around.

My dad's uncle was the Premier (or President, and I almost apologize that I don't know which) of Taiwan, I do not know his name nor the time period of his tenure.

Two of my relatives married into the family of the richest Asian self made man. He gave Canada a billion dollars 2 years ago for research.

I have an uncle who leads a field of research: spinal cord injury. He was on some August 2000 Time magazine cover story about America's top scientists. Most top scientists (you would hope) loathe doing interviews. when I visited him in 1985, he had 4 NIH grants going, and I saw him spend an enormous amount of time just writing up grant applications and reviewing other applications.

Another second cousin of mine invented the artificial pancreas.

Me? I've done nothing comparable, but I did get a faculty member of my professional school to say that there were too many 'f**king chinks in the faculty' and I did convince the dean to do nothing about it, 'because it gets worse when I do something about racism' and he added, 'there's a lot of racism in our faculty, especially antisemitism' ... and the dean was white, but not British. You want names? Sure, but I know no one gives a [censored]. I'm thankful for online poker, the one refuge where there's no racism. Lol, B&M, not true.

Am I rambling? yeah.

Is the above true? YEAH.

are you getting a nice familiarity here? Cool.

Do you still want to flame me? Sure, just tell me something interesting about yourself, and that's only fair.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you still want to flame me? Sure, just tell me something interesting about yourself, and that's only fair.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate socially inept people who claim they're smarter than everyone else. I also hate long-winded posters. Hope that gives you a taste of who I am.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:13 PM

tuq
Old 09-19-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How could you be amazed? Chances are very slim that you'd meet a super-genius in your lifetime.

What is this lame theme you guys keep repeating?
Do you seriously think that if I wanted to, I could blend in perfectly and you'd never know a thing about my super-genius?

Has it ever freakin' occurred to you that this style conveys the attitude of not caring?

Do I have to repeat the obvious?

a) let's just look at the validity of the IDEAS that said supergenius purports, and IGNORE the whole IQ discussion.

I told you my IQ as a service, a flag that should tell you, "hey, let's look at his ideas more carefully, it's not every day we get a super-duper genius around."

See, it's only there as a service, do you really think anyone can get their jollies going onto a forum and saying "hey, look at me, i'm a genius!"

No, it's a service.
It's a service for you.

I'm repeating myself because you guys don't get it ...

It's a service, much like Diablo's forum would be an announcement, "hey, come here, this forum must have merit because the owners thought highly enough of that guy to give him his own forum, and there's probably not much noise there, etc..."

Same thing with David's special forum, "come and relax here, and talk about things a bright guy likes to talk about."

well, I don't have that, so I'm attempting a shortcut, now ignore me and focus on my ideas, okay?

Look at the thread (find it yourself) where I save trillions of dollars for the poker community, now try and refute it.

You can't because I'm dead on correct about it.

Judge me by my ideas, not by this stupid IQ conversation.

Oh, and NT, use your 101 IQ to realize that I can't very well be effective returning to a forum that banned me in the first place, now can I?

That's what you get when you banned me in the first place, but if I had assurances (and I don't expect any) that I'll be treated fairly, I'd be back there in an instant.

The removal of the asterisks is a start, but the trust is shattered.

Oh, and TT, why use the word 'dictate' when you know no one ever meant 'dictate?'

You 101ers get all worked up when a genius enters the room, like I haven't seen it before in all my years... freakin' tired of it. But good for laughs on the basis of its predictability... omg, did I just start a sentence with a conjunction? omg, subtract the iq points... omg
Old 09-19-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hate socially inept people who claim they're smarter than everyone else. I also hate long-winded posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then I hate you too!

runs away crying
Closed Thread