Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-26-2007, 03:06 PM

Default Re: Organizing a project to determine which sites are legit or rigged

[ QUOTE ]
This just means you are a bad player.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT? You know nothing about me - I am not stupid enough to play online..
[ QUOTE ]
When you go broke and need to redeposit you play better because you are determined to not play stupid. But then as you start to win you go back to playing badly.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is not the only conclusion you can draw - you people are not thinking. If GOOD players experience this same sort of thing then something is wrong. I am talking about players who don't let their winning streak get in their head so they play badly.
ALSo if you are paying attention I am talking about bad beats. I am talking about winning say 5-15 hands in a row and then aftwerwards always getting drawn out when you have like 90% the best of it.
I am talking about going on a nice winning streak and then suddenly being card dead - not losing yet but then get dealt a really good hand and you get drawn out by a bad hand.
AND more importantly I am talking about checking this in every player's history - that is why it is important to carry out this test with VERY GOOD players.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'Cause I'm not a moron, I don't lose all my money and need to redeposit in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably are since I did not ask you.

I want good players to show that this happend to them - their losses should ONLY BE bad beats not stupid calls or crappy play.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want good players to show that this happend to them - their losses should ONLY BE bad beats not stupid calls or crappy play.

[/ QUOTE ]
By definition, good players (apart from transferring between sites) are not going to be depositing much.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WHAT? You know nothing about me - I am not stupid enough to play online..

[/ QUOTE ]
This tells me a lot about your understanding of online poker.
[ QUOTE ]
If GOOD players experience this same sort of thing then something is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm a good player and I haven't experienced the "deposit boomswitch" you talk about.
[ QUOTE ]
ALSo if you are paying attention I am talking about bad beats. I am talking about winning say 5-15 hands in a row and then aftwerwards always getting drawn out when you have like 90% the best of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please provide your database of these occurrences.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:37 PM

First off, let me say, I do not have an opinion either way if stars or any other site is 'rigged' in any way or not. I can only tell you my experience. I have done so on that other poker forum site P5's, and only was attacked with insults etc. I have been called by pokerstars security numerous times over the last year, mainly with them voicing their displeasure with my posts on P5's. Why would they be so concerned with what I have to say?.

For over 4 years I have played at stars, I was a break even player the first year, I had very good luck my first month of playing, I was not all that good, and have basicially learned from 1 million plus hands of playing, reading every poker pro's book I can get my hands on, and joining training sites. I know I have improved , by my results both live, and online, although, on my account that I have used for 4 years is now about a negative Roi of about 50%, That is due to the last year or so, where I am now about a negative 80% Roi. Am I a bad player, or just UL?

I cannot win a hand at showdown in a tourney after blind level 10. Im about 99% loser of all showdowns after this level, this includes all hands behind, a coin flip, all hands ahead, and dominating hands, pair over pair, AK vs AQ etc. Usually the 1% of hands I do win at showdown, have been hands that I had no buisnes playing, i.e. BB check, or a desperation push with a small 'M' in chip ratio etc.

In this same period of time, I have a wife, a grand father, a sister in law, a brother in law, a good friend, and a sister (7 family members total) that I have 'Helped' teach poker by sitting with them as they played. I only coached them to teach them, which stars says is OK to do.

My Wife won stars weekly TLB her first week of her new account and beat Tom McEvoy heads up. She won a nice tidy sum her first month, with the account cooling off. During this same period of time, I could not win anything. If Fact, my best win ever at stars in 4 years does not even crack the top ten in my 'families' accounts, 6 of which are newer than 10 months. I must just really suck.

My other family members, (none of which has ever played poker) In their first 2 weeks of playing, one took down the $10 NL 55k guaranteed, the first tourney they played, another top 3 in the sunday warm up, yet another top 3 in the sunday million ( first tourney ever played on this account), and a different one, a top 5 in the sunday million...... all accounts did well the first week to 2 weeks then went completely dead except for 1. One ran what I would consider somewhat normal, but still had a positive Roi. In the same time frame (the last 10 months,) My own account stayed the same, lose, lose, lose, which is fine, except how I have lost. Always the same, Level 10 blinds, or bubble in a sit N go, and will not win another hand at showdown. This is over many many tourneys in a row for months now. Not a few.

Now, I have agreed with pokerstars security, that I would not do this anymore ( Help other poker players learn by sitting with them at their computers) and If I stop posting on forums about my 'Experience' and 'opinion' and in return, I was promised that I would be dealt a fair deal at their tables from now on, whatever that means, lol. Also, after that last conversation I had with security on the phone, 5 minutes after hanging up with 'him', My P5's account was suspended. I guess the fact that P5's gets a nice chunk of change from stars for advertising, they must of caved in to presure from stars?. At 4AM in the morning that same night, I recieved a disturbing phone call, threatening that I better shut my mouth about "rigged poker theory's" I can assure everyone, that my private unlisted home phone number has never been given out to anyone online or otherwise. Only pokerstars had it after asking for it to 'verify' ID's for both my wife and I. I am in no way accussing pokerstars of doing this, but I find it highly suspicious with the timing of that days events. Im trying to get the info from the phone company and have called the police, hopeing to find out where'who the call came from.

Anyway, I promised that I would ever say that 'stars is rigged' again, So I won't.
BTW, My account since the 'promise' of a fair deal, has not changed, Im 1 for 78 in hands at showdown, at blind level 10 and above. So they broke their promise I'm thinking? But the rest of my family, has made a nice chunk of cash this past year, over 300k. Hopefully I can get a loan to help off set my losses on my own account :-)
Old 10-28-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If GOOD players experience this same sort of thing then something is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm a good player and I haven't experienced the "deposit boomswitch" you talk about.

BTW, Josem, I don't really know you, but you sound like a simple minded retard by claiming that because you personally didn't see the UFO, all those who claim they did, are all seeing things. Thats what happens when you are upside-down on the bottom of the world, the blood rushes to your head.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, Josem, I don't really know you, but you sound like a simple minded retard by claiming that because you personally didn't see the UFO, all those who claim they did, are all seeing things.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's a big green monster standing outside your front door RIGHT NOW! Don't believe me? Better check to be sure... Not their? Hmmmm, the problem might be that he only shows himself one time in every million, so you'll just need to keep trying and trying and trying and trying...

Please don't post again on 2+2 until you are 100% sure I'm taking complete [censored] - Thankyou!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, Josem, I don't really know you, but you sound like a simple minded retard by claiming that because you personally didn't see the UFO, all those who claim they did, are all seeing things. Thats what happens when you are upside-down on the bottom of the world, the blood rushes to your head.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah, well done. Call someone names right out of the gate, and then imply anyone living in the Southern Hemisphere is "upside down". Would that be claiming anyone not living on YOUR side of the globe is...oh, never mnd. Pot, kettle, all that...I'll let others elaborate.

In the meantime, I'm sure all of the players who play at Stars that shouldn't be because it's rigged would LOVE to see copies of your emails with Stars, samples of your PT databases showing all of these bizarre results, etc. I'm sure you wouldn't come to the amazing conclusion that Stars is rigged without some kind of evidence, right?
Old 10-28-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
claiming that because you personally didn't see the UFO, all those who claim they did, are all seeing things.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I'm saying that until someone provides some credible evidence, I refuse to believe your half baked conspiracy theories.

As a general rule, I don't believe things when there is no good reason to believe them.

You clearly believe that there is some cheating happening here. So prove it.

[ QUOTE ]
Thats what happens when you are upside-down on the bottom of the world, the blood rushes to your head.

[/ QUOTE ]
Grow up. Please.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This tells me a lot about your understanding of online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realy have no clue do you.. I choose not to play online poker because I suspect it is rigged. It is my frigging choice. I also advice others who have experienced bad beats or strange run of cards to stop playing online poker. Once again, you cannot force anyone to play and name calling is stupid.

I believe you are a bad player very upset that that people are asking questions.
My advice to anyone interested in depositing money: DONT DO IT - just play the free roll tournaments etc.
There is no statistics or studies done to either prove or disprove it is rigged .. Thus, it would be unwise to play at this point.