Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 11:14 AM

Default Danny Bonaduce ends \"Survivor\" star Jonny Fairplay\'s career

Danny Bonaduce was on The Partridge Family and now co-hosts the The Adam Carolla Show. Jonny Fairplay became a TNA wrestler after he placed 3rd in Survivor: Pearl Islands.

Video clip of Danny Bonaduce and Jonny Fairplay at the Reality Awards show

I saw this video on Digg and thought it was really messed up. Jonny Fairplay is on stage and asking why the crowd is booing him. Danny Bonaduce goes up uninvited, pulls a really dbag move and ends up seriously injuring him, later claiming that Jonny put him in "the death grip" (From E! News).

Jonny Fairplay post-op interview. He says he's already pressed charges. I seriously hope he takes Bonaduce for all the money he's got, because dbags like that don't deserve it.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Danny Bonaduce ends \"Survivor\" star Jonny Fairplay\'s career

funny... cause I thought the d-bag was Fairplay and that he got what he deserved by jumping on Bonaduce.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:55 AM

You're right, he shouldn't have jumped on him. But that does not give Bonaduce a license to throw him over his head.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:58 AM

danny's reaction is pretty damning. if it was an accident you don't leave him lying on the ground, turn to the crowd, shrug your shoulders and smirk.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:58 AM

Their both dbags, though Johnny initiated the physical contact. Just bad luck, or bad coordination, on Johnny's part to land mouth-first. Danny really didn't do all that much. I'm sure my brother and did far more stupid things rough-housing than that. We just had the sense to throw out are arms and turn our face away from the floor...

I can't see Danny being convicted for any intentional damage. Maybe negligence, but not intent.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Their both dbags, though Johnny initiated the physical contact. Just bad luck, or bad coordination, on Johnny's part to land mouth-first. Danny really didn't do all that much. I'm sure my brother and did far more stupid things rough-housing than that. We just had the sense to throw out are arms and turn our face away from the floor...

I can't see Danny being convicted for any intentional damage. Maybe negligence, but not intent.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was my first reaction too. to me it seemed like they were both messing around. at the same time Danny tossed a grown man over his head. i have no idea what the police will do. They're both idiots, but I think Danny is the more violent idiot.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:39 PM

A++++++
Old 10-04-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Danny is like 6' tall and he LAUNCHED Jonny. You throw anyone with their head aimed toward the floor from that height and they're going to get hurt, especially if he's not expecting it. Whether Danny intended to hurt him or not is irrelevant.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Danny is like 6' tall and he LAUNCHED Jonny. You throw anyone with their head aimed toward the floor from that height and they're going to get hurt, especially if he's not expecting it. Whether Danny intended to hurt him or not is irrelevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't launch. Johnny barely cleared Danny's head. And he didn't throw him at the floor, he tossed him up in the air and Johnny gracelessly fell forward.

And Danny is short dude. He's no where near 6' tall. Steroid strong, but hardly tall. IMDB has him at 5'6".

Johnny fell about as far as someone would fall out of wrestling ring...something Johnny supposedly knows a little bit about.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:57 PM

I never thought I'd watch a video that would make me sympathize with Danny Bonaduce; I was wrong.

Both these guys are enormous d-bags, but for the record, if a dude ever jumped on me without warning and started humping my chest, my range of possible reactions is heavily weighted towards throwing the freakshow off of me ASAP.