Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: You order a mixed drink that costs between $12-15 - you tip?
$1 85 48.02%
$2 78 44.07%
$3+ 14 7.91%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Re: my pastor divorced his wife and married a sophomore

that was one of the problems. I went to talk to him after he quit my highschool not really knowing why he did. The first thing I found out was he was getting a divorce, which at my highschool probably would have forced him to resign in iteslf. I did not know right away that the reason was to marry the sophomore in my highschool. the first word that i heard they were getting married was when i heard they flew up to north dakota (apprently they have less strict laws on minors getting married) and were getting married that day. so i was not able to talk to him before the fact. So i really did not have a chance to discuss this issue with him before it happened.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:54 AM

WAIT, i have a new theroy!!!!! Sh-t it just dawned on me what is the actual nuts & bolts of this f'ed up situation!

1. OP is very close with said Pastor
2. OP is 20 but acts 16 (per Ads!!!!!)
3. Pastor can only relate to 16 year olds- thus his wife was way too old for him mentally
4. Pastor must LOVE being annoyed by teenager stupidity thus the best friendship w/OP and marrying another that must be a real freakin nightmare of a gal

yeah??? props for aladare?? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2007, 08:36 AM

This guy is a sick player. Not only does he convince a 14 year old girl to marry him, he also convinces her parents that its a good idea. Wtf, he should be working for the PUA wbesites.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:41 AM

I'm no lawyer... wait, I am... and I'm pretty sure your parents can't bind you with a confidentiality agreement they signed when you were a minor.

So, pics?
Old 10-03-2007, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im bounded to a 30 year(way overly excessive) legal contract by my highschool which my parents signed in order for me to attend the school, so im kind of concerned by being traced through ip ect.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all the word is bound, not bounded. I find it amusing that you wish to compare GPA's with other posters when your own grammar and general use of the English language is so appalling.

Secondly, your OP asks us on our opinions of how you can get this to the press without being found out, obviously due to the fact that you're a snivelling coward as well as illiterate. It mentions nothing about our own personal opinions on this unusual liason. I have an opinion but I won't give it as I'm sure that there is more information that you haven't disclosed yet here.

Now it turns out that you're not even in school anymore. This means that you've been stewing over this for some time, (two years in fact by the information posted). The only reason that I can think of is that you had the hots for the girl but the older guy snuck in and nicked off with her. Your own personal rage has built up to the point where you want to out them publicly but do not even possess the intelligence to know how to go about this.

Quite amusing in a sad way.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im bounded to a 30 year(way overly excessive) legal contract by my highschool which my parents signed in order for me to attend the school, so im kind of concerned by being traced through ip ect. if you have a foolproof way of me being able to do this please let me know because i want to bring this to the publics interest because i feel this is much worse than a teacher having sex with a student type of sterotypical case, i know there is no legal action that can be taken due to the parental consent that was given unless im wrong. so if you have a sugestion please let me know. im not too internet savv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Send the station an anonymous letter. No way that is traceable.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:53 AM

Tell the truth. You were actually home schooled, right?
Old 10-03-2007, 09:57 AM

this 'pastor' sounds like a dirt bag; child molestor.

while it is very possible that dateline will catch up to him at some point in the future...i don't think you can count on that.

anonymous letter to media...or post your school name and city here and someone from OOT will probably do the dirty work for you by forwarding a link to this thread.

as for the contract- minors aren't bound by contracts.

also:

do you really think a school is going to 'sue' you and/or your family because you leaked a story to the media about an employee and youth pastor who has just married a sophomore student from the school??

that would have law suit written all over it. no contract can prevent you from reporting what you believe is a crime.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:11 AM

Sounds like an upgrade imo.

Btw, didn't read the OP.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:15 AM

Isn't it obvious he picked his child bride from marryourdaughter.com, but they just happened to live in the same town.

I also feel some lingering resentment from the OP towards the pastor, I think he stole your girl.

For real, I agree that this is some legalized form of pedophilia, but if the girl, the pastor, and her parents don't have a problem why should you and me?
Closed Thread