Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 07:18 AM

Default FT updates are one day late (title change and was a mistaken post)

Does anyone use this site for rake back? I think they are miscalculating my rake. If the rake in pokertracker is right, then I'm not getting 27% back. Any help on this is welcome.

I use it for Full Tilt, and to answer the obvious questions, I didn't clear any bonuses (so that should be no effect), enter any free rolls, or use my points to buy anything.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:42 PM

Default FT updates are one day late (title change)

Please email us so we can provide you with a screen shot of the affiliate reports we are sent each day. Also, please remember that the stats you see are not in real time and are updated as the previous days rakeback.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:13 PM

What about "deposit"?
Did you deposit?

VERY unlikely that Codes are doing anything dodgy

RTR
Old 11-07-2007, 01:26 PM

I have already cleared my deposit bonus, and have only deposited once (my initial deposit). I don't want to accuse anyone of doing anything dodgy. Just that when I calculate my rakeback, using pokertracker the amount I get is different than what I am getting from them. Can be some type of calculation error, but it's a simple percentag so don't think so. I have written support and will respond back when all is resolved.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:46 PM

Ok guys the error seems to be when they show your rakeback, ie for 11/6/2007 for some reason the amount showed is from 11/01/2007 to 11/04/2007. So I am always calculating from a larger rake sample than they are. I e-mailed support and my rake for October which is to be paid by the 15th is accurate according to my calculations.

I must say Rakebackcodes.com support is awesome, they responded to my e-mail within 20 minutes of me sending it. I would also ask a mod to either delete or edit the title of this post, so not to give rakebackcodes.com a bad name. I probably should have contacted rakebackcodes.com directly first, but what's done is done.
Closed Thread