Old 07-07-2007, 08:17 PM

Default Re: New Bodog Payout Option - NuCharge

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr. [censored] GUINEA PIG

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 07-07-2007, 08:39 PM

I just called Bodog and they said that you can only cash out as much as you have deposited with Nucharge. So for most of us this is totally useless.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:49 AM

Cashing out as much as you deposited is wrong...I hope, otherwise that's insane. It took less than 12 hours for Bodog to transfer to Nucharge and Nucharge said 3-5 days to hit the bank. If it doesn't, I'm heading to Costa Rica.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:25 AM

I urge everyone here not to use Nucharge.

I tried to deposit there twice and both times my card was declined. I emailed them asking what I could do to fix it and without any authorization or feedback they decided to process BOTH of my attempts to deposit. I did not have enough money in my bank account to cover both deposits as I tried to spend every penny I had each time.

For some reason Nucharge refused to cancel the purchases and told me I'd have to wait a week to cash out my funds. I was charged a $35 overdraft fee by my bank for it and Nucharge refused to take any responsibility for their negligence. [censored] them, they charge unreasonable fees anyway.

They also have many copycat webpages for the same service which seems extremely shady to me. One is MakeADeposit. I know I've found more in the past but I can't remember their names.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:34 AM

I withdrew $1000 from Bodog on Thursday, it hit my Nucharge account on Friday. I immediately withdrew it to my bank account. I checked today and it says pending but under related transactions it says transaction declined.

I called customer service and someone immediately answered (Bodog front company?). They gave no valid reason for the decline only that maybe the transaction timed out (I guess because of the weekend?) and that there was no problem with my bank account. It would take 18-24 hours for the money to re-appear in my Nucharge balance and then to resubmit the withdraw to my bank.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:26 PM

There is no physical ATM card. It's just a picture according to Customer Service. I think they plan to get it in the future but nothing now.

BTW, just talked to another guy who said because the bank closes at 4:30 or so on Friday, if they were overwhelmed with transactions that mine probably timed out so resubmit it once the money is back on my balance and it will take 1-3 days. Sounds weird but we'll see.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:37 PM

This will definitely get me back on Bodog if this option pans out. Currently, I only play at Stars b/c I have their paytru card and it makes cashing out so easy.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no physical ATM card. It's just a picture according to Customer Service. I think they plan to get it in the future but nothing now.

BTW, just talked to another guy who said because the bank closes at 4:30 or so on Friday, if they were overwhelmed with transactions that mine probably timed out so resubmit it once the money is back on my balance and it will take 1-3 days. Sounds weird but we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

So nobody has ever received any money from Nucharge yet?? Then your balance has disappeared? This is not good. Please let us know what happens. I'm about to withdraw again from Bodog and I feel they are going to force me to use Nucharge because I used them to deposit money before. I don't trust Nucharge at all. Their site has had a lot of glitches, problems, and to my knowledge has never paid anyone yet.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So nobody has ever received any money from Nucharge yet?? Then your balance has disappeared? This is not good. Please let us know what happens. I'm about to withdraw again from Bodog and I feel they are going to force me to use Nucharge because I used them to deposit money before. I don't trust Nucharge at all. Their site has had a lot of glitches, problems, and to my knowledge has never paid anyone yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude relax. Nucharge hasn't paid anyone yet b/c they just came out with the option to withdraw like yesterday. I'm not saying it is gonna work great or anything, but damn give it a little time before claiming they aren't paying people.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude relax. Nucharge hasn't paid anyone yet b/c they just came out with the option to withdraw like yesterday. I'm not saying it is gonna work great or anything, but damn give it a little time before claiming they aren't paying people.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, they have had this payout option for over a week, I'm not saying they are not paying, I just would like to know when someone actually gets paid. If you read the Bodog payout thread you can see Nucharge has a sister site that someone requested an ACH payout and after thirty days of nothing had to request a check to be mailed to him. I just want to know, on my up coming payout, if I need to just demand a check from Bodog vs trusting Nucharge to ach my bank. That's all. When someone finally gets paid via Nucharge, I'll be satisfied.