Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 03:45 AM

Default OOT\'s Great Novel Vol. I

I've seen this done at another forum, where everyone writes a piece of story while connecting with the previous entry. I think the bright minds of OOT would enjoy this, since a lot of us are aspiring writers, no?

I will start:
I strolled along the dark alley, regretting what I've done earlier in the night. It was not what I had expected when I had accepted the invitation to the secret society event. Now I have a group of hunters on my tail and I have two choices: Turn myself in to the police for protection purposes or run away.

note: i really hope this will turn out to be fun and a rather interesting read in the end. Anything goes, except for trolling.

Also, each person can only posts after two replies.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:49 AM

Default Re: OOT\'s Great Novel Vol. I

Cliffs Notes: Hero dies alone at the end.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I strolled along the dark alley, regretting what I've done earlier in the night. It was not what I had expected when I had accepted the invitation to the secret society event. Now I have a group of hunters on my tail and I have two choices: Turn myself in to the police for protection purposes or run away.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is actually quite ironic to think of protection in any form now, and how can I possibly run away? Even if they don't find me, I am dead already. I knew better than to go to that POZZED Party that I read about in OOT, but I was so intrigued.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2007, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is actually quite ironic to think of protection in any form now, and how can I possibly run away? Even if they don't find me, I am dead already. I knew better than to go to that POZZED Party that I read about in OOT, but I was so intrigued.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then agian the thought of getting pozzed allured me. I had pondered the significance of my existence for so long now. I've been tired of the elite poker professional lifestyle of isolation. I wanted to fit in to a group and I thought to myself, what better way to find a group to fit in to than being pozzed. I had an erection just thinking about it.. It was just that moment when.....
Old 05-23-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I strolled along the dark alley, regretting what I've done earlier in the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

durrrrrr

Old 05-23-2007, 10:35 AM

One thought pounded my bruised brain. I have used dark night in the first sentence of my novel.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then agian the thought of getting pozzed allured me. I had pondered the significance of my existence for so long now. I've been tired of the elite poker professional lifestyle of isolation. I wanted to fit in to a group and I thought to myself, what better way to find a group to fit in to than being pozzed. I had an erection just thinking about it.. It was just that moment when.....

[/ QUOTE ] And this thread starts it's downward spiral now.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:04 AM

lol
Old 05-23-2007, 11:27 AM

"Chapter 1: A guy with a retarded avatar started a post in an off-topic forum..."
Old 05-23-2007, 01:28 PM

I put on my robe and wizard hat....