Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2007, 04:00 AM

Default adding colored dot to active table, stars?

I was just wondering if it is possible to get a script that might be able to attach a small colored graphic to the active table on stars?

Something like this would be great, it really doesn't have to be fancy at all.

Just the little red square when the table becomes the active one.

Daves script for urgent tables is great, but will not work with limit tables, and something like this would be perfect for people that have a little overlap due to way to many tables being played at once [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] any thought?
Old 01-22-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: adding colored dot to active table, stars?

Easy to do.

I'll add this in to the urgent table script tonight, along with a few other options / features.

dave.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:45 PM

GHOD your tha man dave. Thanks a bunch [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

will it work on Limit tables though? cause the script needs the slider bar doesn't it?
Old 01-23-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

will it work on Limit tables though? cause the script needs the slider bar doesn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The slider is only needed to detect a table with pending action - no such trickery needed to detect tha active table.

As a side note, if you are using a theme as shown above - i.e. pure black background where the actions buttons pop up - it is fairly easy to detect limit tables with pending action - we just check for non-black pixels in that area - if here is any, action pending, no need for slider [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

This won't work for everyone tho, only people with a monotone background where the buttons appear. I'll add this (as an option).

dave.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:05 AM

The table above is the one I use, and on my screen there is a little overlap, so it is hard to tell which table is the one requiring action sometimes and which table is the one waiting for me to get to it.

I use all hotkeys now, so that is why something like this would be neet, cause i almost never click action with the mouse. Every once and a while I think I am making an action that on a table, that turns out to be a pending table because I miss the one that is the actual active (awaiting action) table......

that's more story [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
awaiting more fun toys that make my life amazingly simple [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]