Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who do u like better?
Hendrix 187 83.48%
BB king 16 7.14%
Framton 4 1.79%
Carlos Santana 17 7.59%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Telling people to kill themselves

[ QUOTE ]
Someone probably already asked this, but why are "not funny" and "dumb" lumped in with "offensive."

I think you polltarded this one dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I understand they aren't one in the same and a ton of offensive things are funny. I made the poll that way because I wanted to see how many people think it's inappropriate for any reason - offensiveness, unfunniness, etc.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My dad killed himself in October. Every time I hear someone kid about killing yourself, I start thinking about my dad and can't stop. I would never say anything or act emo about it outwardly, but it is upsetting. So there is a different perspective I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

For this guy it would be appropriate to tell him to kill himself because it's not a joke, I really want him to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. If you're such a Goddamn loser that you feel it necessary to tell an internet message board about your stupid father, you should die in a fire. Don't expect sympathy or empathy from me.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My dad killed himself in October. Every time I hear someone kid about killing yourself, I start thinking about my dad and can't stop. I would never say anything or act emo about it outwardly, but it is upsetting. So there is a different perspective I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

For this guy it would be appropriate to tell him to kill himself because it's not a joke, I really want him to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. If you're such a Goddamn loser that you feel it necessary to tell an internet message board about your stupid father, you should die in a fire. Don't expect sympathy or empathy from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Internet message board or not, these are still real people. No sympathy? Fine. Is it necessary to laugh at it? Get run over by the short bus you take to school you sorry sack of s**t.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Internet message board or not, these are still real people. No sympathy? Fine. Is it necessary to laugh at it? Get run over by the short bus you take to school you sorry sack of s**t.

[/ QUOTE ]

**EDIT**
plus, it was not posted for sympathy. It was posted in response to an OP. Learn to read.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

**EDIT**
plus, it was not posted for sympathy. It was posted in response to an OP. Learn to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to make love to you.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

**EDIT**

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to make love to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I aint your dad. No sex please.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:51 PM

I find your comments to be really out of line here.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:54 PM

here here
Old 01-28-2007, 11:55 PM

you are also beyond trash. wow
Old 01-28-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are beyond trash

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you.