Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How to win my money back?
Get a loan 9 18.37%
Write party a bad igmpay 16 32.65%
steal ten grand 24 48.98%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Biggest 2+2 fall from grace?

[ QUOTE ]
Blarg's reputation was sullied when he spent like 2 weeks taking insane stances on issues and arguing them like a crazy person.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean when I called you out for being a douchebag in front of everybody and you had to eat it, then wait for a thread like this to try to paint a different picture?

Oh yeah ...
Old 09-27-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blarg's reputation was sullied when he spent like 2 weeks taking insane stances on issues and arguing them like a crazy person.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean when I called you out for being a douchebag in front of everybody and you had to eat it, then wait for a thread like this to try to paint a different picture?

Oh yeah ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh you called him a liar and wouldn't back it up. You came off as a huge douchebag in that thread.

Dudd,

That's a long PM, maybe Euro could MS Paint it!

[ QUOTE ]
jason_t and ed miller would both be welcomed back if they ditched their so's, so i don't think they count. the girl who cannot be named is a good nom though. wasn't [censored]'s first disappearance also related to her?

what about boostedj? he went from legendary high stakes baller to pathetic scammer. that's gotta rate.

[/ QUOTE ]

boosted J has less than 1000 posts on 2p2 iirc. pros knew something was wrong when he was playing 5/10 NL on full tilt. zeejustin fell way harder - remember, the guy still has his own site devoted to his poker career. he was going to market his name bigtime if he made TV final tables.

[ QUOTE ]
My first thought was Degen

[/ QUOTE ]

He's had the biggest rollercoaster ride. But he STARTED OUT on 2p2 as HATED in STTF. He then built up his rep only to have it tumble time and time again.

Yugoslav
Old 09-27-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ed Miller is the clear winner. I don't see how the rise in Cardohate qualifies as a fall from grace.

At one point Blarg was at the top of every OOTer's favorites list, but he's seemed really angry and bitter lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hang-over from all the attacks on DB and the lounge, the majority of which I've felt weren't even close to warranted, were often purposely misleading and done with tremendously ill intent, and created a pretty poisonous atmosphere. The board took a pretty ugly and concerted turn for the worse for a good while, but I'm still optimistic that it can be put behind us.

[/ QUOTE ]

The increased hate/dislike for you has nothing to do with the lounge. 0. Absolutely nothing, nada, nil.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not even asking you. I was responding regarding my responses, not yours. Believe me, I don't want to hear yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah uh, i care. It is cool that you don't want to hear the truth. You roll hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a total dick, and you want me to respect whatever spews out of your whole as "the truth"? What are you, stupid too?

Ah jeez Blarg sucks again. I liked it better when he insulted women and minorities.

[ QUOTE ]
jason_t and ed miller would both be welcomed back if they ditched their so's, so i don't think they count.

[/ QUOTE ]

With very few exceptions, this is true of Ed. Im not sure its true of Jason.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah jeez Blarg sucks again. I liked it better when he insulted women and minorities.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-27-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ed Miller is the clear winner. I don't see how the rise in Cardohate qualifies as a fall from grace.

At one point Blarg was at the top of every OOTer's favorites list, but he's seemed really angry and bitter lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hang-over from all the attacks on DB and the lounge, the majority of which I've felt weren't even close to warranted, were often purposely misleading and done with tremendously ill intent, and created a pretty poisonous atmosphere. The board took a pretty ugly and concerted turn for the worse for a good while, but I'm still optimistic that it can be put behind us.

[/ QUOTE ]

The increased hate/dislike for you has nothing to do with the lounge. 0. Absolutely nothing, nada, nil.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not even asking you. I was responding regarding my responses, not yours. Believe me, I don't want to hear yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah uh, i care. It is cool that you don't want to hear the truth. You roll hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a total dick, and you want me to respect whatever spews out of your whole as "the truth"? What are you, stupid too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone is still mad about that atf thread [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Closed Thread