Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is there a definable religious far-right in the USA, or is just leftist lies?
Yes 62 93.94%
No 4 6.06%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: passing up bringing home a 7 for a 10-15% chance at a 10+

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you can say she's not a whore when your sample size is one night. Maybe you are just fugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP just said they didn't SEEM very whorish. There are exceptions to every rule but you can generally see this in a chick fairly quickly.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:35 PM

Look, I bettered your avatar:

or
Old 09-08-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
100% of 7 = 7
15% of 10 = 1.5

7 > 1.5

[/ QUOTE ]
I really like this analysis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for people I knew in college, most weekends it was

5% of 10

50% of 7

100% of 4

So while this formula will say 4 > 3.5 > 0.5

I'd rather have the 7 and beat off every other weekend than get go for the 4.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Went to a bar for happy hour last night and a bunch of us ended up going back to a friends apartment for some heavy boozing afterword. At the bar I met a couple of girls, one was good looking, a solid 7, the other was quite simply one of the most beautiful girls/women I've ever seen in my life.

During happy hour i'd been mostly talking to the 7. When we get back to the apartment this continues. I start getting my grope on, and she's into it. Nothing to wild, but the intent is obvious. She's getting pretty hands on with me etc... Anyhoo she disapears for a bit, and I start talking to the 10. The ten is smart, cool, drop dead gorgeous and has a serious boyfriend. She's still slightly flirty though. A while later the 7 resurfaces, and after talking to the 10 for an hour I'm literally disgusted by the 7. The 10 is that hot. It's like she's in color and everyone else is in black and white. They're friends, and don't seem very whorish, so it's likely that if i make a play on the 7 any fleeting chance with the 10 is gone. I continue talking to the 10 despite the 7 become visibly displeased. At this point I know I have to make a choice and I decide to stick with the 10 and try to convince her the prudendt move is to forget about her bf and go home with me. The 7 leaves shortly thereafter, and while I get the 10's number, I go home alone.

For arguments sake lets assume that if I'd brought either of them home we would have F'd.

When I got home I was pretty unimpressed with myself for being sans girl, and the 7 was quite cute and probably a sure thing, but the 10 would have easily been the hottest girl I'd ever slept with.

There will never be pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

total fish, you never had a chance, she was just flirting..
Old 09-08-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
100% of 7 = 7
15% of 10 = 1.5

7 > 1.5

[/ QUOTE ]
I really like this analysis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for people I knew in college, most weekends it was

5% of 10

50% of 7

100% of 4

So while this formula will say 4 > 3.5 > 0.5

I'd rather have the 7 and beat off every other weekend than get go for the 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

simple expected utility then.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:16 PM

Dude,

The 10 was pissed at her friend the 7 and decided to ruin things for her. Over time you may learn to recognise this, or not.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:29 PM

Samsonite and Niss got this right.

Buddy, you completely blew it. You totally misread the situation and dropped the ball. A 10 with a boyfriend flirting with you was probably her way of re-affirming her powers of hotness to herself. She saw you flirting with the 7, and got you to drop a sure thing for a chance with her. Think about how she felt afterwards. She got exactly what she wanted. She got reminded that she can have any man she wants. She didn't care if you didn't get any tail. She felt powerful. You got played chump. Seriously. The 10 would have been much more attracted to you had you went back for the 7, because you would have made her feel like her powers of hotness weren't so powerful; unlike EVERY other guy she's met since she was 14. You could have stood out.

When you see those smoking hot chics at the bar dancing with their girlfriends shutting guys down, its cause they want to know they are turning every guy on, and guys are going home to wank off to them. Its an ego boost. Clue in man. You don't need to be 30 to figure that out.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What you fail to realize is that the best chance you have of roping in the 10 is to ingnore her the moment the 7 comes back into the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent point. I think after already making out with the 7 you look pretty slimey to her friend if you don't go back to the 7 immediately also. There's nothing wrong with what you did, but these girls are friends. What did you expect to happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so far the right answer that I can't believe it took this long for it to show up, with all the PUAs here.

You go back to the 7 because:

(1) the 10 will get jealous that you are interested in her friend;

(2) the 10 will become more interested because you seem to seem to be spurning her, unlike every other guy;

(3) you could wind up banging both of them -- the 7 that night and the 10 before you head home; and

(4) worst case scenario is guaranteed bangage with the 7 that night.

You, sir, get an F.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. OP you are terrible. I am guessing your "2 month slump" is more like two years sans hookers.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:49 PM

I've had 7's before, i've never had a 10. Im passing on the 7 for a chance at the 10
Old 09-08-2007, 02:01 PM

Nicely done, OP. Smart choice.