Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2007, 11:11 PM

Default Re: help save 6 young mens lives please!!!

this is absolutly ridiculous and makes me sick
also that line "I can take away your lives with a stroke of my pen." makes me wanna pull my hair out.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:16 PM

I don't need to be informed about how people are sentenced...I am a Corrections Officer...but the fact that it is possible for him to do so much time in itself is wrong...I know he hasn't been sentenced...but ty for seeing the importance of the issue
Old 09-01-2007, 11:17 PM

if they get any more than 2 months I swear im moving to canada
Old 09-01-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On June 26, 2007, the first day of trial for defendant Mychal Bell, Walters suddenly agreed to reduce the charges for Bell to aggravated second-degree battery and conspiracy to commit aggravated second-degree battery.[9] A charge of aggravated battery requires the use of a "deadly weapon". Walters thus argued that the tennis shoes that Bell was wearing and used to kick Barker were deadly weapons, an argument with which the all-white jury agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since we're all ballers here, maybe we can put together enough money to put a hit out on the DA? How much does that kinda thing run?
Old 09-01-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the US is composed of the dumbest [censored] people ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was reading this last night, fairly one-sided but still good for getting really, really pissed off at how [censored] retarded this country is.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:22 PM

"I know some [censored] thatll merc ya for a quarter birdie, you bitch ass [censored] just be lucky that yo boy aint hurt me"

Aparrantly a "quarter birdie" goofy
Old 09-01-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what the [censored] is wrong with the south?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

"Two black guys are sitting under a tree. Let's hang a noose from it! That'll learn 'em not to sit under our tree!"
"Why do we care if they sit under a tree again?"
"Because black people remind us of how we treated them as slaves, and we don't like to be reminded of how awful we are. So that's why we have to hate them."
"Oh, yeah."
Old 09-01-2007, 11:26 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

In before lock/move.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:27 PM

Ok, I am with you guys about this being wrong and obviously the people involved are seriously overreacting to this, but I would like to point out one thing. Black on white violence is ridiculous among children. If you're white, not expecially large, and you go to a public school in any city in America, you learn very fast to fear nearly every dark skinned minority you see, particularly when you're alone and they're not. If you grew up in a suberb or went to private school you'll never be able to understand what I mean, but it's true. I couldn't tell you how many of my friends growing up got jumped by groups of black kids for no damn reason, myself included obviously. Nothing ever happens to them either because they either don't get caught, or they get let off with a warning because all of the teachers are infested with liberal guilt. Additionally, kids tend to have the mentality of being able to do anything they want regardless of laws that could only send them to juvinile hall at worst anyway.

Now I'm not saying I think making an example out of a random group of kids like this is correct in any way. But I do think a message needs to be sent or something needs to be done to protect non-violent children who can't even protect themselves from being beaten up by packs of lawless child thugs. It is emotionally scarring and should not go unnoticed as often as it does.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I am with you guys about this being wrong and obviously the people involved are seriously overreacting to this, but I would like to point out one thing. Black on white violence is ridiculous among children. If you're white, not expecially large, and you go to a public school in any city in America, you learn very fast to fear nearly every dark skinned minority you see, particularly when you're alone and they're not. If you grew up in a suberb or went to private school you'll never be able to understand what I mean, but it's true. I couldn't tell you how many of my friends growing up got jumped by groups of black kids for no damn reason, myself included obviously. Nothing ever happens to them either because they either don't get caught, or they get let off with a warning because all of the teachers are infested with liberal guilt. Additionally, kids tend to have the mentality of being able to do anything they want regardless of laws that could only send them to juvinile hall at worst anyway.

Now I'm not saying I think making an example out of a random group of kids like this is correct in any way. But I do think a message needs to be sent or something needs to be done to protect non-violent children who can't even protect themselves from being beaten up by packs of lawless child thugs. It is emotionally scarring and should not go unnoticed as often as it does.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is astoundingly racist, and i don't even think you realize it. because some black kids start fights, these kids obviously were guilty? they stated, unless i missheard, that the kid they attacked was involved in the attack on them. personally i think acts of violence are way over the line in any situation, but if they are going to charge these 6 kids then every [censored] kid that was involved in tormenting them should be charged equally if not with greater force